And another interesting job offer in the Austrian National Library's R&D Department: Interested in #digitalhumanities
? - Join our @DM2europeana team:
Digital Humanities / Europeana
The Austrian National Library, department for research and development, has a position open for project staff. The position is in the field of digital humanities / Europeana. The Austrian National Library offers a fixed-term position until January 31st, 2015. The closing date for applications is March 31st 2014.
- Preparation of digitized Books and Manuscripts for delivery via the European digital library Europeana
- Coordination of data-shipments of the individual European libraries and archives participating in the project
- Evaluation of the platform for digital humanities that is being developed within the project
- University degree or equivalent in the field of cultural-studies or information sciences
- Project experience, ideally in the context of digital humanities projects
- Strong analytical skills and good understanding of technical relationships (in particular XML), preferably knowledge of library data formats and standards
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral
How to Apply:
Applications should include an indication of your salary expectations and should be directed via email including the reference "FUE-DM2E" to email@example.com. Closing date for applications is March 31st 2013.
The minimum annual gross salary for this post on a basis of 38,h/week is, depending on qualification and experience, EUR 28.000