- Parsons The New School for Design
- Corporate Health & Wellness AssociationCertified Corporate Wellness Specialist, 2014 - 2014Study of Corporate Health and Wellness
Lighten Up 4 Life™ Community Wellness Platform reinforces healthy behaviors by offering user-friendly health resources and tools for participants to help them adapt to a healthier lifestyle. The team-based program motivates and encourages participants to make healthier food choices, and increase their physical activity, all the while learning more about their health.
The program is web-based platform for hospitals to use in collaboration with their community and local employers, Lighten Up 4 Life™ has a seven-year proven track record for lowering obesity rates and increasing overall fitness, tracking overall participant health metrics, increasing employer and patient interaction with their local hospital, increasing patient volume, and supporting other healthcare marketing and branding endeavors.
Success in the News: Read how Mission Health and Ingles Supermarket used LightenUp4Life™ to fight obesity in WNC. Success in the News: Read how Mission Health and Ingles Supermarket used LightenUp4Life™ to fight obesity in WNC.
- Lighten Up 4 LifeVice President of Healthcare Strategy & Development, 2004 - present
- MicroMass CommunicationsDirector Healthcare
- Center for Cardiovascular Education at Quadrant HealthcomManaging Director
- MarketImpact, Inc.Managing Partner, HealthcareMarketing Specialist, 2003 - 2013