Limba-distributed Neverball - tested on Tanglu, Ubuntu and Fedora.
Creating the package was really nice, although with a larger pool of available dependencies it would be more fun.How to test:
0) Ensure you are running on x86_64 - I haven't built Neverball for x86 (yet)
1) Get Limba from , compile and install it (the Git master version has some quirk fixes, so it's recommended to use it).
2) Open /etc/limba/sources.list
(create file and directory if necessary) and add a line containing "http://people.freedesktop.org/~mak/stuff/neverball-lirepo/
" (without quotes)
3) Run sudo lipa trust-key BF4DECEB
to trust the repository you just added.
4) Run sudo lipa install neverball-1.6.0
5) Run Neverball from your desktop's launcher, or by typing neverball-1.6.0
in the console.
Note: Every #Limba
command has a --verbose
flag, if you want to see what's going on.
Note2: The application will not run in a sandbox yet.
The whole packaging for all submodules can be found at: https://github.com/ximion/limba-neverball/
So far, I only found cosmetical bugs (e.g. no icon present for neverball in the launcher) - the thing is working quite well :-) (With the small exception that I am really not very good at this game ^^)