Private Investigation is not as glamorous, or as easy, as you think it is… Why should I get a P.I.? They know what they are doing. (usually) They are good at what they do. (usually) They are professional, will document their efforts and testify in Court.…
- Thompson Law Firm, pllc (601) 850-8000Attorney, 2009 - presentThompson Law Firm, pllc, is a Mississippi Family Law Firm. TLF emphasizes Domestic Relations, including; Divorce, Child Custody and Support, Alimony, Modification, Contempt and Appeals, throughout the Magnolia State.
- Mississippi College School of LawAdjunct Professor, 2012 - 2015Teaching Domestic Relations at MC Law.
- Chinn & Associates, PCLitigation Associate, 2005 - 2012Matthew began practicing divorce and family law at Chinn & Associates, PC, where he served in the role of Litigation Associate.
- Mississippi College School of LawLaw, 2002 - 2005
- Mississippi State UniversityHistory, 1997 - 2001
601 850 8000
Thompson Law Firm,pllc 4316 Old Canton Road, Ste 200 Jackson, MS 39211
Why Do Women Hate Paying Alimony Even More Than Men?
As a New Jersey divorce lawyer, I have never met with client who did not get upset when I advise them that they must pay alimony to their so
My Best Mistake: Choosing the "Wrong" Law Specialty
When I went to law school in 1985, “Matrimonial Law” as it was called, was not something law students aspired to become experts in. But the
The Country Kitchen in Jackson Is Quite An Experience! | Eat Jackson!
Guest writer Matthew Thompson visited The Country Kitchen on West County Line Road in Jackson. Find out what he thought about the turkey nec
Adobo - Chef Luis Bruno's New Jackson Restaurant | Eat Jackson!
Chef Luis Bruno’s new restaurant, Adobo, is serving up healthy and great cuisine. We tried the Salmon Burger, Cuban Sandwich and the homemad
Holiday Burnout; 3 Tips to Cope and Keep Moving Forward.
Now that the Holiday’s hustle and bustle are behind us it is common for an emotional lull or brief bout of depression to set in. These are t