This video and the movement it chronicles to bring Joseph Kony to justice is a true phenomenon.
3 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Spend a minute or two thinking about this movie. You'll find out why.
Try looking into the comments on this vid @ youtube.
Kony is a fraudMar 15, 2012
- Hooray; new country to take over for the oil! :PMar 15, 2012
- they only have gold. askif he's interested :pMar 15, 2012
- This organization is NOT a fraud. I have met the founders of Invisible Children - they are wonderful, open-hearted people who have devoted the last 9 years of their lives to ending genocide and rape. Why all the haters??? GREAT op-ed by Nic Kristof in today's NY Times cheering the NGO on for its efforst:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/15/opinion/kristof-viral-video-vicious-warlord.html?_r=2&nl=todaysheadlines&emc=edit_th_20120315Mar 15, 2012
- Looks like they've payed people to restore faith in their scam. >>
see this and lots of other
http://youtu.be/uxODp4Rdam0Mar 16, 2012
- Disappointed in the reckless commentary. I think its fine to challenge the efficiency and effectiveness of their activities, but there seems to be absolutely no evidence of fraud (which the word "scam" implies). Their financials have always been public, and seem consistent with their mission. The management and fundraising overhead of 20% is not out of line with many non-profits. See http://s3.amazonaws.com/www.invisiblechildren.com/images/breakdownofexpenses.jpgMar 16, 2012
- I'll second that. Thank you, Matthew.Mar 16, 2012
- Quoting: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-17409934 BAM! Running around naked & masturbating... Glad they threw him in a medical facility... Away with them demons!"Oh please Jason Russel, take care of the children.. you are the light in our lives"...
@ all people who think #kony2012 is not a fraud or scam...
First of all ...Do you really want this guy anywhere near children?
and second... Get a life & think for yourself..Mar 17, 2012