- Integrated Solutions ManagementPresident - Commercial Services, 2014 - 2015
- SMAKCEO / Co-founder, 2011 - 2012
- InforonicsCMO / CIO, 2009 - 2011
- VigilantCEO / CTO Co-Founder, 2004 - 2009
- SofsenseCTO, 2000 - 2004
- Stream / CS&T / ModusEverything IT, 1994 - 2000
- AcorioVP of Strategy, 2013 - 2014Co-founded ServiceNow Professional Services Company, taking organization from $0 to $2+M in revenue in first year of operation.
- LANDESKITSM Evangelist, 2015 - presentProduct strategist and market expert for ITSM & DevOps product lines.
- MinutemanComputer Science
- Newbury CollegeBusiness / Makreting
- American InterContinental UniversityInternational Business Management / Marketing
OBASHI – An Interesting Perspective for your Business
Primarily when we are looking at the improvement of services we speak about people, process and technologies. Before we can make improvement
Geek- Comprar con inteligencia - Aplicaciones de Android en Google Play
Los productos de moda están 50-80% más baratos que en las tiendas de costumbre. Ten acceso a las mejores ofertas en audífonos, altavoces, ac
Social Media News and Web Tips – Mashable – The Social Media Guide
Social Media news blog covering cool new websites and social networks: Facebook, Google, Twitter, MySpace and YouTube. The latest web techno
New Seed Stage Fund in Boston Debuts From Former Polaris Partner | Bosti...
Raising seed money for consumer startups might be getting a little easier here in Boston. A new seed stage venture capital fund just emerged
PowerInbox Launches API So You Can Learn to Love Your Inbox Again
Most of us are desperate to spend less time in our email inboxes, but the influx of messages keeps us battling for Inbox Zero. But what if s
The social media lifecycle [infographic] - Holy Kaw!
A · B · C · D · E · F · G · H · I · J · K · L · M · N · O · P · Q · R · S · T · U · V · W · X · Y · Z · # · Hot Topics · New Topics · My Rec
TechCrunch | Keen On… Connected: The Movie About All of Us (TCTV)
One of the most interesting movies of the year launches tomorrow. Connected: An Autoblogography about Love, Death and Technology is the work
Former Lotus and Microsoft exec Ray Ozzie hiring for new start-up, Cocomo
By Scott Kirsner, Globe ColumnistRay Ozzie e-mailed earlier today to let me know that he has a post-Microsoft start-up, and he&apos;s hi
Guest Blog: Become a Social CIO – Your Career Depends On It
Guest blog by Mark Fidelman, author of "Socialized!," on the importance of CIOs building a social media following internally and externally.
Games People Play: How to Use Game Dynamics to Increase Customer Loyalty...
Tweet. Integrating game dynamics into your business can be a powerful mechanism for interacting with your customers and for rewarding them f
I can't get no FUTURE satisfaction? - ITSM WEEKLY THE PODCAST (EPISODE 7...
Blog Review. Blog Index. ITSM Blogg RSS. People Are Talking. Multimedia. Practitioner Radio. ITSM Weekly THE PODCAST - USA Edition. ITSM Wee