Thanks Skep... You don't have 3 daughters who went through teenage years. :) 2 of my girls are super artsy. Most of its video - but also lots of high-def photos.
Digital Media should not be this hard to manage in 2015...
Awesome podcast guys... wish I was on this one.
IT is not only about T. The IT function is almost always accountable for the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the company's data. Dark IT often puts those at risk. I've seen too many examples myself.
Tool implementations must be done in phases, but to leave out Knowledge and Reporting seems to make it a purely a technology upheaval.
Again thanks for the feedback and comments
This is my contribution to the development of this area:
Different teams will have different needs, different system structures, different culture especially acceptance of DevOps, different customers with different risk appetites. Any attempt to impose an A-or-B choice of lifecycle methodology on them is not much more helpful than trying to shoe-horn them all into one approach.
It is time we accepted flexibility in lifecycle design for IT changes. Instead of dictating how changes and releases must happen, we should set policy for the bounds in which they happen and the business rules that must be obeyed, and leave them to it.
#IT #CIO #devops #agile
Session Statistics: Please note that the session data below does not include pre-conference, keynote or breakfast briefing data. Core sessions needed at least ten evaluations to be considered for analysis.
· High session score: 4.91
· Median session score: 4.22
· Mean session score: 4.20
· Low session score: 2.92
Title: Session 601: ITSM Next, Matthew Hooper
Number of Attendees: 76
Number of Evaluations: 11
Average Overall Scores:
· Overall this session was: 4.73
· Speaker(s) expertise/knowledge of subject: 4.82
· Speaker(s) presentation skills: 4.82
· Value of Q&A segment: 4.09
· Compliance with non-commercialism policy: 4.50
· Practicality: 4.36
· Should this session be repeated next year: 91%
· Would you recommend this speaker for future events: 100%
· Was the session content what you thought it would be: 91%
· Excellent speaker and content. One if the best sessions
- Integrated Solutions ManagementPresident - Commercial Services, 2014 - presentLeading the enterprise business organization of ISM, my team helps companies achieve excellence through integrated communication and processes. Utilizing FRITz(R) the Framework for IT Success, we create agility & efficiency for technology dependent enterprises.
- SMAKCEO / Co-founder, 2011 - 2012
- InforonicsCMO / CIO, 2009 - 2011
- VigilantCEO / CTO Co-Founder, 2004 - 2009
- SofsenseCTO, 2000 - 2004
- Stream / CS&T / ModusEverything IT, 1994 - 2000
- AcorioVP of Strategy, 2013 - 2014
- MinutemanComputer Science
- Newbury CollegeBusiness / Makreting
- American InterContinental UniversityInternational Business Management / Marketing
Geek- Comprar con inteligencia - Aplicaciones de Android en Google Play
Los productos de moda están 50-80% más baratos que en las tiendas de costumbre. Ten acceso a las mejores ofertas en audífonos, altavoces, ac
Social Media News and Web Tips – Mashable – The Social Media Guide
Social Media news blog covering cool new websites and social networks: Facebook, Google, Twitter, MySpace and YouTube. The latest web techno
New Seed Stage Fund in Boston Debuts From Former Polaris Partner | Bosti...
Raising seed money for consumer startups might be getting a little easier here in Boston. A new seed stage venture capital fund just emerged
PowerInbox Launches API So You Can Learn to Love Your Inbox Again
Most of us are desperate to spend less time in our email inboxes, but the influx of messages keeps us battling for Inbox Zero. But what if s
The social media lifecycle [infographic] - Holy Kaw!
A · B · C · D · E · F · G · H · I · J · K · L · M · N · O · P · Q · R · S · T · U · V · W · X · Y · Z · # · Hot Topics · New Topics · My Rec
TechCrunch | Keen On… Connected: The Movie About All of Us (TCTV)
One of the most interesting movies of the year launches tomorrow. Connected: An Autoblogography about Love, Death and Technology is the work
Former Lotus and Microsoft exec Ray Ozzie hiring for new start-up, Cocomo
By Scott Kirsner, Globe ColumnistRay Ozzie e-mailed earlier today to let me know that he has a post-Microsoft start-up, and he&apos;s hi
Guest Blog: Become a Social CIO – Your Career Depends On It
Guest blog by Mark Fidelman, author of "Socialized!," on the importance of CIOs building a social media following internally and externally.
Games People Play: How to Use Game Dynamics to Increase Customer Loyalty...
Tweet. Integrating game dynamics into your business can be a powerful mechanism for interacting with your customers and for rewarding them f
I can't get no FUTURE satisfaction? - ITSM WEEKLY THE PODCAST (EPISODE 7...
Blog Review. Blog Index. ITSM Blogg RSS. People Are Talking. Multimedia. Practitioner Radio. ITSM Weekly THE PODCAST - USA Edition. ITSM Wee