- University of Colorado at Boulder1997
I'm a Certified Google Apps Deployment Specialist; but more importantly I'm a very proud father of two young kids, a humble husband to an amazingly supportive wife and a diehard CU Buff alumnus.
- PricewaterhouseCoopersDirector, 2015 - present
- AppirioCloud and Crowd App Development and Deployments, 2012 - 2015Directed custom app dev through "the Crowd" for the following customers: - HP, Cisco, Salesforce.com, and Faith Comes By Hearing Lead the technical migration to the Google Cloud for the following customers:: - Salesforce.com (technical lead) - City of Boston (technical lead)
- Tempus NovaDeployment Specialist, 2011 - 2012Lead the technical migration to the Google Cloud for the following customers: - ACI Worldwide (technical lead) - Department of Commerce - NOAA (migration lead) - Costco (supporting role) *subcontracted work via partnership with InfuzeIT
- InfuzeITFounder, 2009 - 2012
Google Is Once Again Offering 2GB Of Free Drive Space If You Complete Th...
Tomorrow is apparently "Safer Internet Day," which you most likely didn't mark on your calendar. Google remembered Safer Internet Day, thoug
Adding Subtitles to Videos in Google Drive | Google Gooru
MIGRATECOMPLETE GUIDE TO GOING GOOGLE. Getting Started · Why Google Apps · Cost of Google Apps · DIY vs. Assisted Migration · Google Apps Mi
Create a Sense of Inevitability When You Pitch Investors | The Pitch Clinic
When you’re pitching Venture Capitalists and Angel Investors, its critical that they believe your startup will succeed, with or without thei