A: Look up what it is and fix it/get it fixed as soon as possible.
B: Ignore it for several weeks until your car stops abruptly and call your significant other in hysterics and expect them to drop everything, come get you and give you their car.
Special guest and all around brilliant and fun developer advocate will be speaking and answering questions a the Software Dev Workshop and giving the Thursday keynote!
I've had Telegram installed for a while but no one else uses it so I'm throwing it out there since a few respected tech journalist have started to share their use of it. It is OSS, it is free, you can encrypt, it covers all major platforms, has delivery receipts and it allows group messaging. I'm on it with my main Google phone number. Cheers.
• Allow 24 days, KTM to KTM
• Start 2 April, 2016
• Approx 15-16 trekking days, on the way in and out there is a flight day, a jeep day, plus Lakpa wants 3 days in KTM so Day 1 = arrive, Day 2 and 3 in KTM, Day 4 = flight to near border of India to Biratnagar, Day 5 = then jeep next day, then trekking days.
• Price is $US3,500 pp, twin share. If more pax, price may reduce
• Includes tents (all camping), porters, kitchen staff, guides etc
• Includes duffel, use of sleeping bag, use of large down jacket
• There will be flight in and out, and jeep in and out
• Price includes [internal] flights and jeep requirements
Holler if you're interested in the trek or even the climb!
Now, to get back in shape.
- ARM Holdings, plcStaff Engineer, 2011 - present
- Oxford Semicondoctor
- Transdimension Inc.
- Sierra Monolithics
- Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
- California Polytechnic State UniversityComputer Engineering, 1996 - 2002
- Fullerton High School
- Parks Jr High
- Fern Drive Elementary
- Crossy Road
- Goat Simulator
Why can't I use Google Voice on Hangouts? - Google Product Forums
D. Powell, 11/19/13 9:52 AM. The newest update to Hangouts looked promising. Google is trying to sort of shift all of their communication li
Why I’m Excited to Be Back in California | Eternal Wandering
I'll start this post with the acknowledgement that theses are all “first world” comforts. I don't consider any of the grievances listed belo
U.S. Army develops “Kevlar underpants” to protect soldiers' nether regions
The U.S. Army has developed a Pelvic Protection System - dubbed Kevlar boxers or combat underpants by some soldiers - to protect dismounted
Google Donating $11.5M To Fight Modern Slavery - Slashdot
walterbyrd writes "Google announced today that it will donate $11.5M to groups dedicated to ending modern day slavery. 'In what is believed
Bioengineered bacteria could produce fuel from CO2
In the near future, genetically-altered bacteria could be used to convert carbon dioxide gas into fuel.
Honda AC-X plug-in hybrid concept has adaptive aerodynamics and autonomo...
Honda's AC-X plug-in hybrid concept explores under-car shapeshifting, has an autonomous driving mode which does not require the driver to st