- Charles River InteractiveManager, Analytics & Organic Search Strategy, 2012 - present
- Charles River InteractiveSenior Organic Search Strategist, 2009 - 2012
- MembersFirstSearch Engine Marketing Specialist, 2008 - 2009
- Links Golf TravelWebmaster, 2006 - 2008
- MediTechDevelopment Programmer, 2005 - 2006
Search Engine Optimization and Marketing professional since early 2006. Seen SEO from both sides as an in-house pro just starting out and now as a consultant at one of the top SEO agencies in Boston.
Feel free to reach out and ask me anything about SEO, link building or analytics.
I also like to spend some time programming in PHP.
- Bentley UniversityInformation Technology, 2005 - 2008
- University at AlbanyInformation Science, 2001 - 2005
I got an interesting question from someone on Twitter today and wanted to share the answer:
@justincutroni If data we get from Analytics is a sample. What happens when we import conver. from Analytics to Adwords? Sample Conversions?
Google Analytics sends UNSAMPLED conversion data to Google AdWords. The sampling only happens in the user interface in order to generate a report faster.
Hope that helps.
#measure #marketing #analytics
For a target, I chose http://www.urbanrider.co.uk/shop/info_1_192.html which currently ranks #16 in the US Google results for the phrase "vintage scooter helmets." Please do share the link below and +1 it, but DO NOT link, tweet, FB share, LinkedIn share, etc. We're hoping to try earning just Google+ metrics and watching if the rank rises for that phrase.
Thanks for the help! We learned a ton from the prior tests and hope to learn from this one, too :-)