Profile

Cover photo
Matt Tronvig
Works at TUNE
Attended Western Washington University
Lives in Seattle
1,346 followers|39,323 views
AboutPostsPhotosVideos

Stream

 
A unique take on responsive pricing tables...
Simple responsive pricing tables, in 3 different styles and with a bouncy animation while switching to different plans. Powered by CSS.
1
Add a comment...

Matt Tronvig

Shared publicly  - 
 
 
Next. A word that nods to the future with a wink to the past. 

Join us today at 11AM ET for #MLSNEXThttp://soc.cr/BDORk 
29 comments on original post
1
Add a comment...

Matt Tronvig

Shared publicly  - 
 
 
Blue Spruce Motel -- Gallup, NM
12 comments on original post
1
Add a comment...

Matt Tronvig

Shared publicly  - 
 
Today, I'm incredibly excited to announce MobileDevHQ has been acquired by TUNE! Together, we aim to give mobile marketers increasing power and clarity to understand the full picture and impact of their mobile marketing efforts.
1
Jennifer Bejcek's profile photo
 
Matt, I need advice on a great way to mass text. What tool do I need?
Add a comment...

Matt Tronvig

Shared publicly  - 
 
 
Come hang out with Kyle Beckerman + DeAndre Yedlin today!

4:30PM ET. Doooo itttt: http://soc.cr/x6Rih
1 comment on original post
1
Add a comment...
Have him in circles
1,346 people
Dali Bahat's profile photo
Lajosné Gergely's profile photo
Андрей Борисевич's profile photo
Sarah Kin's profile photo
Bonnie Burns's profile photo
Dan McCarty's profile photo
Sophi Marry's profile photo
Cesarin Qinman's profile photo
Cal Koat's profile photo

Matt Tronvig

Shared publicly  - 
 
 
#DevTools Tip: Live Edit JavaScript while paused at a breakpoint

When you are paused through the debugger, you can live-edit JavaScript and continue script execution with your new code.

A few things you'll notice in this animation:
1. You can search for a file, function & even set a breakpoint all with keyboard shortcuts.
2. You can edit code while paused at a breakpoint (autocomplete included).
3. A recompilation of your JavaScript code happens When you hit Cmd + S.
2 comments on original post
1
Add a comment...

Matt Tronvig

Shared publicly  - 
 
 
A good ol' Rocky Mountain rumble. #RSLvCOL

10pm ET on NBC Sports Network: http://soc.cr/BI3y6 
5 comments on original post
1
Add a comment...

Matt Tronvig

Shared publicly  - 
3
Add a comment...
 
Treehouse guides you through starting a Wordpress blog.
 
Thinking about starting your own blog? Why not learn how to build your very own WordPress Blog from scratch? http://trhou.se/1r0MV7r

In this course you'll learn how to build a blog using the popular software, WordPress. From installing and setting it up, to managing content and comments, and customizing the design and functionality of the blog. By the end you'll have everything you need to start building your own blog or blogs for other people. :)
View original post
1
Add a comment...
 
Of the estimated $13.1 billion spent on mobile advertising in 2013, Facebook accounted for $3.28B or approximately 25%. Here's a look at the hundreds of other mobile advertising players who collectively make up the other 75% of the mobile advertising pie.
The mobile advertising landscape is experiencing rapid change and growth. With the rise of smartphone use and technologies to better serve and track mobile ads,
1
Add a comment...
People
Have him in circles
1,346 people
Dali Bahat's profile photo
Lajosné Gergely's profile photo
Андрей Борисевич's profile photo
Sarah Kin's profile photo
Bonnie Burns's profile photo
Dan McCarty's profile photo
Sophi Marry's profile photo
Cesarin Qinman's profile photo
Cal Koat's profile photo
Education
  • Western Washington University
  • Kelso High School
Basic Information
Gender
Male
Story
Work
Occupation
Design (Web/Graphic/UX)
Employment
  • TUNE
    Senior Designer, present
  • WWU, Microsoft, Tatto Media, Adapp Solutions
Places
Map of the places this user has livedMap of the places this user has livedMap of the places this user has lived
Currently
Seattle
Previously
Kelso/California
Links
Contributor to