Okay, odd question. REALLY odd question. Any way to get the vibe to run in the background while displaying a watchface, continually, for several hours? I have an experiment that I would like to perform with my Pebble, in case they decide they do not want it back when I try to get an RMA. It doesn't need to be constantly vibrating; just a continuous pulse will work fine.
one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
View 6 previous comments
- Here you go you monster, I wash my hands https://goo.gl/0bA0Pz
Note: to stop it you have to either disable activity tracker or delete the app and wait for the current series of vibes to stopMay 21, 2015
- Mwuahahahahahahahahaha... There will be blood tonight!May 21, 2015
- It just occurred to me that we invented a Pebble vibratorMay 21, 2015
- I hereby retract my previous statement.May 21, 2015
- Ok this one is even better: https://goo.gl/ggcMUi it won't interfere with your activity tracker if you using oneMay 21, 2015
- Just remember that the only way to stop it is to delete the app and wait for current vibe cycle to complete (up to a minute)May 21, 2015
Add a comment...