It is going to change your mind about just how far you can stretch GA to deliver awesomeness. Primarily because we all get comfortable with 20% we know and rarely move about.
I share ten places that I go to all the time that you might not be using. Here's the list:
1. Affinity & In-Market Segments: Understand Your People Better
2. Google Analytics Shortcuts: Save Your Complex Views
3. Custom Dimensions: Deeper Unique-You Analysis
4. Time Lag & Path Length: Pan-Session Ecommerce Analysis
5. Assisted Conversions: Smarter Marketing Impact Attribution
6. Custom Alerts: Get Your Known Unknowns!
7. Download Solutions: Benefit From The Wisdom Of Crowds
8. Search Queries: Get Your Organic Keyword Data Back!
9. GA Applications: Your Everyday Challenges Amazingly Solved!!
10. Shopping Behavior Analysis: Funnel Your World!
##. But, wait! There's more…
Check it out. There are screenshots, specific examples, and, as you might have come to expect from me, marketing advice sprinkled throughout about actions you can take.
It's here: http://goo.gl/ih3wSv Don't forget to share your feedback, your wisdom, via the comment section in the post.
I'm implying you need to live a little, and possibly have a shag. I don't really know. It's all in good humour though so don't go getting upset. You seem truly and utterliy miserable if you can't even share a joke with a stranger.
Learn to laugh at yourself mate. It's a cheesy as fuck video. Or stay miserable. Ain't gonna drag me or the Hoff down lol
One of the top questions in social media marketing (and content marketing in general) is, how do you know what content is worth promoting? Will a blog post go viral? Is a tweet less or more likely to work? Predicting the future is difficult, expensive work. It’s certainly possible, using predictive analytics, to get a rough sense of what might work and what might not work, but few companies have access to that much technology and expertise.
Instead, most marketers look back at their analytics at the end of the week, month, or quarter. This makes taking advantage of trending content difficult. What if there were a way, if not to predict the future, to at least have an early warning system about what content you should promote? You can have that, and you only need Google Analytics and an alarm clock to do it.
Learn more in this post from / : http://goo.gl/KoATq2
- University of UtahManagement, 2006 - 2009
- NAF El CentroAir Traffic Controller, 2003 - 2006
- USS EssexAmphibious Air Traffic Controller, 2000 - 2003
- US Navy Air Traffic Control SchoolAir Traffic Control, 1999 - 2000
- Palm Springs High School1994 - 1997
Screaming Frog SEO Spider Update – Version 3.0 | Screaming Frog
I'm delighted to announce version 3.0 of the Screaming Frog SEO Spider, named internally as 'walkies'. This update includes a new way of ana
Desperate 911 Call as Semi Drags Minivan 16 Miles Through Snowstorm - AB...
A family in a minivan frantically called 911 this morning when their car was stuck under a moving semi-truck in Michigan, police say.
STUFF THE BUS 5K, 10K and FUN RUN, GA - 1 mile - JetAthletics
classicraceservices's STUFF THE BUS 5K, 10K and FUN RUN, Toccoa: See Many unbiased reviews of classicraceservices's STUFF THE BUS 5K, 10K an
Robbie Maddison Drops into the Jumps at The Utah Olympic Park
It’s Friday and that means we’re throwing up a video that we stumbled across that has a loose association with snowboarding but that is wort
Polygamist women in ninja costumes attacked two adults in West Jordan, p...
Police are investigating a home invasion in West Jordan where two polygamist women dressed in ninja costumes came armed with knives and a st
10:00am Wave Registration – Individual | Jet Athletics
Mud Mash has been a central coast tradition for four years, getting bigger and better every year! We feature epic obstacles inspired by the