I'm just a husband/dad trying to make a great life for my family while learning and having fun along the way.
I'm currently a commercial auto product manager at Progressive Insurance, focusing on the Sharing Economy and insurance implications. Before that, my day job was helping 35,000+ Progressive Insurance Agencies
grow their business through online and offline marketing.
When I'm not at work or spending time with family, I might be working on my wife's psychiatry practice web site
or playing dorky-sounding German strategy board games.
5 random personal things about me:
- Successfully executed the unquestionably greatest marriage proposal of all time
- Once beat Vince Carter in a shooting contest & have been dunked on by Jerry Stackhouse
- Survived a bus fire in the scorching Mexican jungle and also an emergency plane landing in Syracuse, NY
- 3 favorite places: Anguilla, Walt Disney World, Poland
- Once picked 52 quarts of strawberries in one day