Start a hangout
389 followers|2,979,171 views
Works at General Electric
Lives in Winchester, VA
389 followers|2,979,171 views
rocking it out here
Add a comment...
Collections Matt is following
Designs VOIP systems for USA Passport Applications
VoIP, Splunk, Linux, All sorts of other fun stuff.
- General ElectricSplunk Engineer, 2015 - present
- TIAA-CREFSplunk Engineer, 2015Act as a SME for enterprise SPLUNK and acting as a mentor to other teams training them with proper usage. Work heavily focused on logging, log management and log analysis platforms.
- Computer Sciences CorporationVOIP Engineer, 2011 - 2014Work with Department of State on designing and developing VoIP systems for United States international Visa/Passport systems. Design in house VoIP infrastructure to replace the existing system. Work with multiple carriers to develop international foothold.
- City of Houston, TXIVR Developer, 2014Act as a SME for Voxeo CXP IVR. Make suggestions and drive decisions towards market trends. Design and build IVR applications with focus around speech recognition, PCI compliance, and user experience.
- VOXEOConsumer Engineer, 2010 - 2011Dedicate myself to going above and beyond the call of duty in the pursuit of 100% satisfaction by providing the best customer service in any industry. Serve in an elite team of dedicated advocates, whose primary role is looking out for the customer's best interests at all costs. Master the development and deployment of next generation Interactive Voice Response development technologies, under the direct tutelage of the definitive experts working at Voxeo. Apply my acquired skills to helping customers solve challenging problems, and develop strategies for large-scale, high volume telephony deployments.
- ADS TechnologiesIT Specialist, 2008 - 2009Provide excellent customer service over the phone and face to face. Coordinate with physician offices; design a network to work around their existing one, trained and supported the staff and physicians with the use of the EMR software. Maintain MS Exchange, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, and Blackberry Enterprise. Receive calls and support various end users including doctors, nurses, medical assistants, and other IT departments. Quickly troubleshoot various problems and differentiate hardware/software problems and resolve accordingly. Manage various medical office networks and servers. Manage PBX systems and Cisco VOIP phones. Design and implement new servers and networks. Test and troubleshoot software and develop new and innovative solutions to problems. 24/7 phone and/or remote support. Ensure that user problems are managed in a timely and professional manner. Create and maintain a physical inventory of hardware and software.
- KOHLSSystems Support Technician, 2009 - 2010Maintains and improves operational readiness of the Distribution Center by coordinating and performing support efforts, and performing onsite installation management in accordance with the department Organizational Level Agreement (OLA). Effectively communicates with other departments, keeping them informed of developments affecting their respective areas. Utilizes incident management tools to record and track support activities. Works in tandem with corporate partners and vendors for troubleshooting and corrective activities. Applies and enforces appropriate IS security policies to ensure that the DC environment is secure. Applies and enforces appropriate disaster recovery policies in accordance with OLA. Applies and enforces appropriate preventative maintenance guidelines in accordance with OLA. Maintains current physical inventory of all supported hardware. Diagnoses systems and network outages to determine appropriate corrective actions. Diagnosis and repairs various types of RF equipment. Coordinates corporate or vendor support for incidents not locally correctable. Acts as a training and support resource for Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office, and desktop applications. Supports Desktop PC’s, thermal label and laser printers, digital senders, and other IT related hardware. Performs onsite systems installation and integration management as needed Participates in department’s on-call schedule in accordance with OLA.
- City of WinchesterNetwork and Computer Support Technician, 2008 - 2008Install, test, configure, and use operating systems and software and network hardware. Maintain Windows Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, and entry-level Exchange. Troubleshoot and repair and/or oversee repairs of computer systems and local and wide area networks. Ascertain user problems involving hardware and/or software are managed quickly and easily. Protect the integrity of integrated systems data; maintain confidentiality of computer codes and other sensitive information. Provide network support by monitoring user ports and solve problems when necessary. Evaluate, test, and recommend appropriate technology.
Charlotte, NC - Manassas, VA - Orlando, FL - Stephens City, VA - Front Royal, VA
Apps with Google+ Sign-in
- Bloons TD 5
- Alto's Adventure
- Logic Dots
- Disney Crossy Road
- Red Ball 4
Great views, awesome staff, saw Hulk Hogan
Public - a month ago
reviewed a month ago
Awesome topping and perfect frozen yogurt! Way better than sweet frog
Public - 2 months ago
reviewed 2 months ago
Public - 4 months ago
reviewed 4 months ago
Public - 2 years ago
reviewed 2 years ago