- Mere AgencyDirector, 2011 - presentMere Agency is a Full-service Web design and development agency.
- AOLPrincipal Designer, 2006 - 2009
- Cramer DevelopmentWeb Developer, 2000 - 2003
- Iowa State UniversityWeb Developer, 2003 - 2006
- Direct Steps ConsultingWeb Consultant, 2005 - 2011
- Desiring GodSr. Web Manager, 2009 - 2012
- Matt Heerema (current)
Matt has been creating Web sites professionally for 13 years, playing nearly every role on a Web team. He has spent the latter half of this time leading teams of experts in developing high profile sites, most notably in his role at AOL for Weblogs, Inc. as Principal Designer, working on such sites as Engadget.com, Joystiq.com, Fanhouse.com, and many others, and later as the Sr. Web Manager for DesiringGod.org. Through these avenues and his other work in small agencies, higher education institutions, and freelance for small business and non-profit organizations, Matt has gained broad field expertise is in the areas of Web strategy, information architecture, usability, front-end development, and project management.
Matt has a degree in psychology from Iowa State University. He is passionate about beautiful gadgets, productivity methodology, results-only work environments, and music. He is an avid reader of theology, philosophy, business thinking, and sci-fi and fantasy, and generally considers himself to be a massive geek. Most importantly, Matt is a husband and father of 3 beautiful girls. Matt serves his local church as a pastor and focuses on worship ministries and theological training.
- Iowa State University