Have you tried doing a Google search for zerg rush?
193 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 84 previous comments
- The searchs are lately strangers, all spam webs in the firsts positions. Whats happened?Apr 29, 2012
- Nice metaphor for what can happen in the future to the Google guys, maybe then are the letters "F" and "B" responsible to fall upon them.Apr 29, 2012
- It would be a far cooler easter egg if you were still focusing on search rather than breaking your own engine with the latest update.
No content sites showing up for major keywords. Empty yahoo shopping pages showing up for sales keywords... The worst and most disappointing aspect of this Penguin update is that the search results are not better - if anything they are far worse than they have ever been before.Apr 29, 2012
- Both here and elsewhere, many write about destroyed rankings and other bad aspects of google's latest updates. But nobody mentions what kind of pages they're ranking for, which keywords, are they working black, grey or white hat and so on and so forth?
Please give us details, insights and examples. Not to offend anybody, but until now it's just bickering...Apr 30, 2012
- Have you tried doing a Google search for search engine?Apr 30, 2012
- go cry somewhere else. If you don't have spammy links you will be fine. If you do, then I'm sure Bing will still love you, and the rest of us can continue to use the better search engine (Google). If you don't like Google, no one is forcing you to use it. You can even set you robots.txt to block their crawler. Otherwise, play by their rules and stop complaining.May 1, 2012