Oh man, that was hard. 21 mile run to train for the San Francisco Marathon.
174 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 38 previous comments
- Great Job! And to think I am whining about 4 miles.Jul 1, 2012
- Way to go Matt!Jul 1, 2012
- Run long and swiftly. Good luck to you.Jul 2, 2012
- This post and the responses has motivated me to get running again. Love the post run feeling, especially once you get your miles up there. #MOTIVATEJul 5, 2012
- Nice accomplishment. I registered for the SB Marathon last night, it will be my first, I've never run more than 9 miles. Gulp.Jul 10, 2012
- Great job ! The San Francisco Marathon must be a beautiful run. Hope there are not too many hills. San Francisco is my old stomping ground, I love the city !Jul 10, 2012
Add a comment...