Florian Mueller, the patent analyst (he's not a lawyer) who often takes anti-Google stances, just revealed that Microsoft is funding Mueller to create a new study about patents.
176 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 107 previous comments
- Hahaha, probably the funding is making it official that he is going to be anti-Google on paper. hahaha. Good share:)Nov 6, 2011
- Over the years i have found that anything Florian Mueller says is so twisted by self/paid interests he is not even worth readingNov 9, 2011
- Ah that explains a lot! I was blocked a long time ago by Florian so wasn´t even aware about his recent activities. I write about patents once in a while but I never understood what he had to say on the subject. It´s clear he is not a lawyer, nor technical but he produces a lot of FUD and the worst thing he is quoted all over the place by now.
Good to know he is indeed on an agenda.Dec 18, 2011
- Guys lets just all move to http://www.groklaw.net/ u have found them to be more consistent with their analysis of patent disputes. I have read foss's blog for over a year and many times his predictions have been wrong and if he is in the wrong he always changes the topic in his articles to some other android OEM case. All we asking for is consistency in his reporting. Let apples be apples and not be counted as oranges.Apr 14, 2012
- Read his latest post where the judge did not allow oracle to add their 702 patent. rather then focusing on the facts at hand he writes a whole blog post about how oracle can still use the patent later. He only takes portions of the court order that benefits oracle or apple or microsoft.guy is useless and a hypocrite.Apr 26, 2012
- Jun 23, 2012