"Police and witnesses say Scott tried to run from Slager before turning to fight for the officer's Taser. It was during that scuffle that the officer fired his service weapon, fatally wounding Scott."
Video thumbnail gives you the general idea. NSFL.
Sprinkle some crack on him.
- Tulane UniversityCellular & Molecular Biology and Philosophy majors, 1997 - 2001B.S.
- The School of Law at the University of TexasLaw, 2002 - 2005
- Office of the Inspector General - Texas Health and Human Services Commissionpresent
- Texas Workforce CommissionAppeals Tribunal Hearing Officer
- The Law Office of Matthew L. ByrneSole Practitioner
- Texas Defender ServiceStaff Attorney
- Federal Defenders of IdahoFellowship Attorney
Big U.S. Cities Foment Baseless, Superstitious Fear Of Electronic Cigare...
Modern mysticism brings with it a horrid body count.
What Nanotube Computer Means To Moore's Law -- InformationWeek
Stanford scientists have built a nanotube computer, an engineering feat that points to continuing advances in computational performance.
New Car-Sized Probe Set To Launch From Virginia's Coast To Uncover Lunar...
NASA will launch a new spacecraft bound for the moon to unearth the mysteries of the lunar atmosphere.