- Tulane UniversityCellular & Molecular Biology and Philosophy majors, 1997 - 2001B.S.
- The School of Law at the University of TexasLaw, 2002 - 2005
- Office of the Inspector General - Texas Health and Human Services Commissionpresent
- Texas Workforce CommissionAppeals Tribunal Hearing Officer
- The Law Office of Matthew L. ByrneSole Practitioner
- Texas Defender ServiceStaff Attorney
- Federal Defenders of IdahoFellowship Attorney
Big U.S. Cities Foment Baseless, Superstitious Fear Of Electronic Cigare...
Modern mysticism brings with it a horrid body count.
What Nanotube Computer Means To Moore's Law -- InformationWeek
Stanford scientists have built a nanotube computer, an engineering feat that points to continuing advances in computational performance.
New Car-Sized Probe Set To Launch From Virginia's Coast To Uncover Lunar...
NASA will launch a new spacecraft bound for the moon to unearth the mysteries of the lunar atmosphere.