Jesus - Man, Myth or God - Lecture By Sheikh Ahmed Deedat - Islamic Cultural Centre - Regents Park Mosque - London - (U.K.)
2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- In the beginning:Adam and Eve eaten the forbidden fruit and depart from human.And promise Abraham that Christ will come:God choose Jesus body to Glorify.that whoever believe in him wholeheartedly will communicate with God. I think so.Mar 31, 2015
- Sorry:God depart from human.Mar 31, 2015
- Who is the creator of Adam and Eve.
Certainly, God Almighty.
Read the Quran you will find the real happening with Adam and Eve mentioned there.
You can rely on Quran since it's author is Almighty God and Quran is free from any corruption or fabrication.
Don't wander your thoughts. Try to fix it and go for a straight path towards the Truth. Quran will guide you.Mar 31, 2015
- When Eve and Adam ate the forbidden fruit the serpent knew it would separate them both from God spiritually. Think about it... why didn't the serpent convince Eve to eat from the tree of life (so she could live forever).
John 4:24 KJVS
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.Apr 10, 2015
- John 1:1-5, 14 KJVS
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  The same was in the beginning with God.  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.  In him was life; and the life was the light of men.  And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.  And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.Apr 10, 2015
- You are interpreting in a wrong way. Listen the video carefully and the argument given by Sheikh Ahmed Deedat regarding the quotations made by you and then come to the conclusion.
Give your understanding a re-thinking.Apr 10, 2015
- I did I was just sharing what I know ☺Apr 10, 2015
- OK. Try to understand the right thing by questioning and counter questioning and by logical argument.
Faith can also be questioned.Apr 10, 2015
Add a comment...