Lecture 54 of 113 English - Surah - 011 Hud - Translation & Brief Explanation Of Al-Quran By Dr. Israr Ahmed - (Bayan-ul-Quran)
no plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 52 previous comments
- I could keep going, but I figure this is more than enough. Words from Christ, from God, and from at least 3 witnesses- plus there are verses from both the Old & New Testaments.Apr 15, 2015
- Quote the book and the verse and its number where God Almighty says that He begot Jesus and any unambiguous verse in which Jesus says that he is the begotten son of God Almighty.
Don't believe imagined things and conjectures done in the Bible by other religious people.Apr 15, 2015
- You are quoting john and Luke. How can you believe their words. They were not authorized by God Almighty to preach the word of Almighty God to the people present at that time, nor did they had communion with God Almighty as Jesus had. Jesus is the only authority send from the side of God Almighty to show the way to the people.
You should only believe the words of Jesus and nobody else. God Almighty did not tell you to believe anyone other than Jesus. Why are you accepting their words or their doctrine. They have fabricated stories and interpolated many self designed words in the Bible (apart from Jesus' words) out of their imagination and dreams which they were not authorized to do.Apr 15, 2015
- Jesus chose them as his disciplesApr 15, 2015
- I quoted Book, Chapter, & Verse of EVERYTHING I shared, from Isaiah, Psalms, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, & Hebrews,
And most of what I quoted WERE the exact RED LETTER WORDS of Yêhôshûa ha MâshîyachApr 15, 2015
- Quote any verse of Jesus saying that he is the begotten son of God almighty. You haven't quoted that. You have a wrong interpretation and conclusion of words of others who were not authorized persons from God Almighty. Such a big thing should have spoken out by Jesus himself. If there is no such thing why one should imagine and do conjecture about the status of Jesus. You are not permitted and told to do that.
You are told to believe and follow the words of Jesus and nobody else.
His words are to be believed and that if interpreted in the right context and right translation of meaning from Hebrew to English.
People have imagined many things about Jesus. These can't be accepted as a belief or religion.Apr 16, 2015