3 Photos - View album
500 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 22 previous comments
- Whatever everyone says, I was totally impressed by the impressive Wolverine beard!Jun 26, 2014
- The new design looks pretty good. Definitely a big improvement. I've never been a fan of a fully dark UI of Android 4.x.
That being said, one big lingering issue remains - the inconsistency of icons. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Android icons need to be put in a circle background to create the appearance of consistency.
Everything else looks so consistent and elegant now except the icons, which look all over the place in terms of sizes and shapes. It takes away from the experience.
So please figure out a way to solve this in the next version of Android (M?). Maybe circles is not the best way to do it, but maybe some small "card" background or whatever. Just fix it please!
Also, when designing UI elements think of the elderly, too. Bigger touch targets are great for normal people, too, because of less "brain work" since you can find what you're looking for more easily, but they are even better for elderly who can't see the icons properly, or have thick fingers. The KitKat resizing of icons was great, but maybe you can make them even bigger with the new icons backgrounds. I'd also like to see larger default text (again I don't think you're researching Android on elderly enough, otherwise you'd already know this).Jun 26, 2014
- You need to try those in hyderabad. You wouldn't find that rate taste anywhereJun 26, 2014
- The more I look at KitKat and the L word design, the more I miss ICS.Jun 26, 2014
Syrian Shawarma is way better than Turkish one, trust me I'm engineer :DJun 27, 2014
- Now tell us there is nexus ???Jun 27, 2014