View 7 previous comments
- Clever. They got upstaged.Feb 2, 2013
- Just learned that this ad is being pulled from the Super Bowls commercial line up. At the request of Coke & Pepsi.
http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/02/01/1529101/the-super-bowl-ad-soda-industry/Feb 2, 2013
- Great commercial, but I'm astonished that they'd even try to air this. The ad uses Coke and Pepsi's logos rather gratuitously.Feb 2, 2013
- The ad wasn't pulled do to anything wrong with it, but rather because CBS doesn't want it to rub the brands the wrong way. Coke and Pepsi are vital to CBS making money, and as we all know by now, CBS cares nothing but the bottom line.Feb 2, 2013
- haha i won't be watching no superbowl, but i'm liking the adverts coming out, do they only make decent adverts for superbowl?Feb 3, 2013
- CBS approved a revised version of the commercial that doesn't infringe Pepsi and Coke's trademarks. Comparative advertising is one thing, but displaying a competitor's branding more prominently than your own just looks like an attempt to piggyback on their goodwill.Feb 3, 2013