5 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 33 previous comments
- I remember they called me too. I said no, because I knew they would reject me immediately.Mar 25, 2016
- B ayne+1No where did I see anything except your mother and fathers side.
I looked at your platform. When you say all fuel stations must be full-service, does this mean all gas stations must have someone to pump the gas and wipe the windows? Why is this important?Some states already have this; having thisshould create more job opportunities whichshould improve both mental health & the community.
but this^ seriously? you think people are going to pay some the supposed 15 am hour to pump someone else's gas?
he'll no they won't. NOT to mention with credit card scams and such why should someone trust someone else inside. Thats whY I'm saying, your ideas are so 40s and before,Mar 25, 2016
- B ayne+1my guess is you two didn't go to your recruiting office and deal with military personally who would have gotten you in. instead you both relied off a telephone call. that's bullshit. but it's okay.Mar 25, 2016
- I knew I'd be rejected, I still offered to attempt serve my country.Mar 25, 2016
- Deductive reasoning/infer whilst reading the section "Personal triumphs"Mar 25, 2016
- Re: full service stations, several states already have this implemented; OR & I believe NJ are two of said states.Mar 25, 2016