Estimation Scale If you have been following me on social media you might probably know that I am not a big fan of Fibonacci series scale for user story estimation. Don’t get me wrong. There is nothing bad about it, although it’s very problematic for a team ...
If you have been following me on social media you might probably know that I am not a big fan of Fibonacci series scale for user story estimation. Don’t get me wrong. There is nothing bad about it, although it’s very problematic for a team that begins their...
- Poznan University of TechnologyComputer Science with major in Security of Information Technology (IT) Systems, 2007 - 2011B.Sc. Eng. - Bachelor of Science Engineer
- University of Adam MickiewiczPhilosophy, 2008 - 2010
- Poznan University of TechnologyComputer Science with major in IT in Business Processes, 2011 - 2013
- Polish Air Force AcademyAerospace and Astronautics, 2014 - 2016M.Sc. - Master of Science
- MattAgile.comBusiness and IT Consultant with specialty in Agile/DevOps Transformation, 2013 - presentI help organizations to embrace Agile (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP), Gamification, DevOps processes: CI, CD, Quality, ChM, RM, BDD, TDD, Risk Management and GIT.
- Center for Information TechnologyAgile Process Architecture Main Specialist, 2014 - 2016I have been trusted to lead an Agile transformation for Polish government IT projects at the Center for Information Technology with the Ministry of the Interior. This is the first government organization in Poland that gone Agile. Helped with Agile (Scrum, Kanban, XP) and DevOps transformation, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, versioning, releasing and quality processes.
- MIH Allegro GroupSoftware Systems Engineer, 2011 - 2014I was responsible for building a Developer Tool Ecosystem, good practices and processes to support Agile transformation for the organization. Allegro (Amazon and eBay competitor) is one of the biggest e-commerce group in Central Europe with almost 5k+ people and 100+ companies, services and startups in 25 countries. That is 60 Scrum and Kanban teams solely in IT. Practises and Tools in the ecosystem: agile, Scrum, Kanban, continuous integration, continuous delivery, static source code analysis, code coverage metrics, DevOps culture, code review, pull requests, Atlassian Jira, Jira Agile, Confluence, Bamboo, OpenStack, Stash, Fisheye, GIT, Gerrit, Crucible, SonarQube, Nexus, NPM, Packagist, CAS SSO, jRebel Jun 2011 to Mar 2012 as a Application Release Specialist in the Release Management team I was responsible for creating, maintaining and executing release procedures for: Allegro, PayU - (e-payments platform PayPal competitor), 10 mobile websites and iStore - e-shop hosting platform. The RM team were involved in DevOps, IT Quality and Compliance and ITIL Release Management.
- MBP z o.o.Software Engineer / Application Architect, 2006 - 2011I wrote a CRM system with 99.99% SLA in production since 2006. The system is currently used by 2500+ users.
Self-Organization: The Secret Sauce for Improving your Scrum team
High performance depends on the self-organizing capability of teams. Understanding how this works and how to avoid destroying self-organizat
Always Be Responsible for Any Code You Write, Even for Fun. NoException();
Here's a video of my talk on Jan 14th, 2014 at Warsaw Java User Group http://warszawa.jug.pl/#/meeting/129
How GitHub Uses GitHub to Build GitHub by Zach Holman
Build features fast. Ship them. That's what we try to do at GitHub. Our process is the anti-process: what's the minimum overhead we can put