Scoop.it! has recently integrated support for Google+ which I'll be talking about more tomorrow, but in the meantime, asked me to help their users understand why such integration is great news, and why should even be using Google+ and Google+ Pages for their business.
In the post I talk about:
1. Having a Presence on Google+
2. How Google+ is a Social Layer
3. How Hangouts can be used for business
If you aren't yet using a Business Page, or are just curious about Scoop.it!, please take a look and let me know what you think, or if you have any questions.
#GooglePlus #ScoopIt #ContentCuration #ContentMarketing #SocialMedia
In an effort to get more conversation and less blog posting by individuals with good info but no engagement. I am asking that members of this community engage. Will you? Should we also limit blog post to only 2 per week by each contributor? What is your opinion? Please share.
- WSI WebSense | The Dalai-Nana | Digital Sage | Digital Marketing Strategy | Social Community Builder | Google + Evangelist | Mother | Nana | Wise Woman | Wife | Baby Boomer | More To ComeDigital Marketing Mgr, 2004 - presentAs an experienced Online Marketing Strategist I have both real life and online credentials to support my initiatives. As a business advisor and digital management consultant I bring over 25 years experience that includes Human Resources, Organizational Development, Marketing and Supply Chain Management. I have about 10 years experience as a Digital Marketing Consultant and work with an army of resources.
- Google+ EvangelistEvangelist, 2012 - present
- Social Community BuilderConsultant, 2008 - presentI provide marketing services that creatively integrate original content into your business's everyday marketing strategy. Managing newsletters, social postings and interactive responses on popular social networks such as: Facebook, Google +, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Local, and Pinterest. By aligning the website, blog articles and social networks I am able to support your overall strategy and develop Brand Advocacy.
- Digital Marketing StrategistConsultant, 2008 - presentAs an experienced Online Marketing Strategist I have both real life and online credentials to support my initiatives. As a business advisor and digital management consultant I bring over 25 years experience that includes Human Resources, Organizational Development, Marketing and Supply Chain Management. I have about 10 years experience as a Digital Marketing Consultant and work with an army of resources.
- Dalai-NanaSage, 2012 - presentThe Dalai-Nana shares Sage Advice in the form of spiritual and inspirational thoughts for Grandparents and our Grandchildren. We derive inspiration from many ancient and current resources to provide small moments of reflection or insight. The Digital Dalai-Nana comes to the rescue bridging the Digital Divide between the world we knew and the World our Grandchildren know. As a Digital Marketer, it seems only fair to share my accumulated knowledge about digital tools, techniques, programs, marketing and products with Baby Boomers, Grandparents, and the people who love them. The Dalai-Nana tries to provide relevant content for Boomers to help keep our heads above water. Join us on our adventures and share your loves and knowledge with others!
- Campbell HausfeldOperations Manager, 1988 - 2006
- Hyco InternationalSupply Chain Mgr, 2010 - 2011
- Hospital Corporation of AmericaBenefits Manager, 1975 - 1980
After a life in corporate America helping Mr. Warren Buffet increase his bank account, I found myself looking for something that would make me happy - by doing something that matters in this world and hopefully pay the bills. I found it! The digital world is creative problem solving at its best with two parts fascination, 4 heaps of challenge, enormous potential and endlessly frustration.
Armed with two MBAs, years of experience in strategic, marketing and operational accomplishments, my partner in life became my partner in business. Together we forge through these new digital worlds and bring our clients new business, new opportunities and great results.
Live in Nashville, TN. Wife, Mother, Nana.
- Vanderbilt University Owen SchoolMBA, 1999 - 2001
- Belmont UniversityBusiness, 1984 - 1986
Estate planning: An opportunity to be your best self | Estate Administra...
Estate planning is a final opportunity to provide for future financial support and security for your spouse and loved ones. Your last best s
Wireless Companies Ranked By How Much They Charge The NSA For Tapping Yo...
What they're billing to listen to you.
Dove Experiment Aims to Change the Way You See Yourself
Leave it to Dove to crank out a powerful ad about beauty that you'll still be thinking about days from now.
Video brings social media closer to the money shot | In-Depth Analysis |...
Skip to main content; Skip to navigation. Contact Us; Subscribe; Advertise. Thursday, 01 September 2011. Sign In; Register; News and Job Ale
experts in social business Daily Circle on 03. Aug. 2012 - Public Circle...
Lists public circles shared on Google+. Find new circles to follow and check, in which circles you have been shared.
Zooperbowl Half Price Admission at Nashville Zoo Zoo and Aquarium Visito...
Zooperbowl Half Price Admission at Nashville Zoo
Digital Marketing and The Value of Time -WSI Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing, when applied skilfully, respects the value of time, yours and that of your clients and prospects.
Answers to 31 Social Media Questions You're Too Shy to Ask
Learn the answers to 31 social media questions you were too embarrassed to ask.
Search Optimization Is Still Part of Social Media Marketing | ClickZ
Always remember that people search differently than they converse and social media communities aren't search engines.
The Women Who Made Google Plus: 22 Developers Behind the World's Fastest...
Today is Ada Lovelace Day, a day dedicated to celebrating the world's first computer programmer and to share inspiring stories about women
Social Media Monitoring vs. Customer Intelligence Analytics
Based on the questions I often get from marketing practitioners after the webinars and group speaking engagements, there is a considerable c