- Encore Perception MarketingOwner, 2012 - presentSmall business marketing consulting firm located in Jacksonville, Florida specializing in creation of company identity;development of marketing and business plans; setting up and training on social media sites; content creation for websites and promotional items; copywriting; marketing training; webinars and in-person marketing presentations. Catering to companies in the real-estate and home staging/design industries across the U.S.
- Encore Home Staging and RedesignOwner, 2009 - 2013Accredited home staging, redesign, and color consulting firm located in Jacksonville,Florida. Our specialty is helping clients select colors for their homes and businesses. Certified Color With No Regrets and Sensational Color for Your Home Specialist
- The College of New JerseyEnglish Education, 1970 - 1974
- Transformations Home StagingHome Staging, 2008 - 2009
- Staging and Decorating AcademyInterior Decorating; Color, 2010 - 2011
- Sensational Color for Your HomePaint Color Consulting, 2011 - 2011
- SCORESmall Business Mentoring, 2013 - 2013Completed courses in business planning and marketing as well as training on how to counsel small business owners to suceed
5 Pinterest Marketing Tactics That Produce Big Results
Here’s how to use Pinterest marketing to get out of this world results… while promoting a product, a service, an experience, a book or just…
Content Is King in SEO, But User Signals Are Also "Crucial" [Study] - SEW
In addition, Searchmetrics’ 2014 SEO Ranking Factors and Rank Correlations report finds the quantity and quality of backlinks remain critica
6 Toxic Behaviors That Push People Away: How To Recognize Them In Yourse...
In my line of work, I hear from hundreds of people a month, and connect with professionals in a more public, open way than ever before. Thro
How to Create a Google+ Community to Grow Your Business |
Set up a Google+ Community for your brand then use these tips to find and engage with members to create active relationships.
Make Hidden Persuaders Work for You: Aroma, Music, Color, Font
Customer Behavior - Hidden persuaders influence what products are bought and how customers rate the shopping experience. Here's how those pe
Can One Word Turn Nonsense into Powerful Persuasion? | Neuromarketing
Some words have an unusual power over us, disarming defenses and letting us be persuaded more easily. One of these words is “because.” I was
How to Improve Your Chances at Success as a Small Business
Small business is infamous for high failure rates. However, successful small business can provide more than enough incentives for entreprene
Six Reasons Why You Don't Want To Start With An Idea, But With A Market ...
It's tempting to start with a blank piece of paper, when you are trying to start something new. Here are six reasons why that is a bad idea.
A little gray can help to put your small business in the black
To find new customers for your small business, keep an eye out for gray hair.