Check out the infographic (only partially displayed below) with lots of expert advice to improve your local SEO. Notice that Step 1 is to set up your local listings on Google My Business, Bing Local, and Yahoo Local; Step 2 is to optimize those listings; Step 3 is to make sure you are getting regular client reviews every month.
As a local business, if you ever have a doubt about why you need to be on Google Plus, refer to chart below!
See the full Infographic: http://gplus.ly/1TraDo4
#googleplus #googlemybusiness #seo #googlelocal
...if it ever really went anywhere. I've seen a lot of folks try to automate it with software suites and memberships to news wires. I'm sure that integration with social is a big part of the future of PR.
Fun fact: in college I was planning on going into PR before I went back to broadcast journalism. Talk about living on the edge.
This is helpful to know.
- Fabricators & Manufacturers AssociationSocial Media Lead, 2015 - present
- bfads.netSocial Media & Marketing Coordinator, 2012 - 2015
- Momentum WorkshopContent Consultant, Editor, 2010 - 2012
- The Daily DiamondConveyor of Infotainment, 2012 - 2012
- Northern Star NewspaperCity Reporter, 2012 - 2012
- Delta Disc JockeysKaraoke DJ, 2010 - 2012
- Northern Television CenterStudent reporter/producer/anchor, 2004 - 2005
- Northern Illinois UniversityB.A. Journalism, 2004 - 2012At N.I.U. I studied: Broadcast Journalism, New Media, Public Relations/Marketing and International News/media.
- Rockford CollegeEnglish Literature, 2002 - 2004I took classes in English Lit, Middle English Lit, Anthropology and Philosophy.
- Rock Valley CollegeStudent-at-Large, 2002 - 2004
Zombie Logic: Poetry, Politics, Webcomics, Movies, Sports, Art, and Zomb...
When Frank Schier returned to Rockford after going to school and working in Washington, he immediately decided to assess the vitality of the
Black Friday 2015 | Black Friday Ads | Black Friday Deals | BFAds.net
BFAds is home to Black Friday 2015, featuring Black Friday ad listings and ad scans, hot deals and coupons.
Start Writing Like an Authority: Master Article Structure - SEMrush Blog
Pat Marcello is an author, writing teacher and SEO. In this post, she shows you how to develop an article structure for your content marketi
Hey Advertisers! Stop Believing The NFL's Lies About Trademark Law And C...
For years now, we've mocked how the NFL insists that no one can use the term "Super Bowl" in an advertisement unless they're an official spo