I woke up to my boys presenting me with tokens of their love, and spent the rest of the day with them. I can't imagine my life would be as wonderful as it is right now if I hadn't become a mother. <3
...would you hand over the light saber to Darth Vader?
Google Collections can be more than just categorizing your posts for filtering.
You can create trees of posts.
Try using it for yourself. View the profile or follow this direct link:
(Travel the tree towards New York, many of the other states are for a menu with multiple locations.)
I collapsed the tree slightly here when compared to the website.
The website is a collection of scanned restaurant menus I do as a hobby.
My ISP has free webspace so I figured why not.
For every page I had made an accompanying social media post.
I essentially duplicated the entire website into posts. Now it is organised as such.
I don't know much coding so the graphical interface Google Collections creates using nesting collections is much more appealing to the eye than my boring text interface.
I hope to see some creative things marketers/users can do to guide the customer through posts.
>The content creator could create 'stories' through posts by linking several 'columns' of posts together.
>I thought about having a 'start over' button throughout the tree, but decided against it.
Feel free to discuss what you would do besides post categorization/filtering.
People who may or may not find this interesting (not so much for the content):
Join us as 3 social media and nonprofit leaders impart some of their expertise in this online panel. The panel includes:
Mark Horvath, Founder, Invisible People
Nick Carranza, Social and Web Marketing, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
Conner Galway, Co-Founder, Junction
Join the discussion in the comment section below and on Twitter by using the hashtag #SocialSixty .
Note: This is a live panel. The views and opinions expressed in this video are solely those of the panelists. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Hootsuite.
- Northern Illinois UniversityB.A. Journalism, 2004 - 2012At N.I.U. I studied: Broadcast Journalism, New Media, Public Relations/Marketing and International News/media.
- Rockford CollegeEnglish Literature, 2002 - 2004I took classes in English Lit, Middle English Lit, Anthropology and Philosophy.
- Rock Valley CollegeStudent-at-Large, 2002 - 2004
I'm also working on a Fantasy novel, but that's a story for another day...
- Fabricators & Manufacturers AssociationSocial Media Lead, 2015 - present
- bfads.netSocial Media & Marketing Coordinator, 2012 - 2015
- Momentum WorkshopContent Consultant, Editor, 2010 - 2012
- The Daily DiamondConveyor of Infotainment, 2012 - 2012
- Northern Star NewspaperCity Reporter, 2012 - 2012
- Delta Disc JockeysKaraoke DJ, 2010 - 2012
- Northern Television CenterStudent reporter/producer/anchor, 2004 - 2005
Zombie Logic: Poetry, Politics, Webcomics, Movies, Sports, Art, and Zomb...
When Frank Schier returned to Rockford after going to school and working in Washington, he immediately decided to assess the vitality of the
Black Friday 2015 | Black Friday Ads | Black Friday Deals | BFAds.net
BFAds is home to Black Friday 2015, featuring Black Friday ad listings and ad scans, hot deals and coupons.
Start Writing Like an Authority: Master Article Structure - SEMrush Blog
Pat Marcello is an author, writing teacher and SEO. In this post, she shows you how to develop an article structure for your content marketi
Hey Advertisers! Stop Believing The NFL's Lies About Trademark Law And C...
For years now, we've mocked how the NFL insists that no one can use the term "Super Bowl" in an advertisement unless they're an official spo