- UNC-GreensboroBachelor of Music in Vocal Performance, 1982 - 1984
- Marty's Musings Blogger and Writer (current)
- A Woman After God's Own Heart (current)
- Marty's Musings on Facebook (current)
- Marty's Musings on Pinterest (current)
- Marty's Musings via RSS Feed (current)
- Marty's Musings on Twitter (current)
- Marty's Musings on Google + (current)
- Marty's Musings on Instagram (current)
- http://www.hometalk.com/martysmusings (current)
- Marty's Musings: About Me (current)
- Crosswalk.com (past)
- Not Quite Amish (past)
- triad.rr.com (current)
- ForRent.com (current)
- Marty's MusingsBlogger, 2008 - presentI write a DIY and lifestyle blog where I share my DIY and craft projects, favorite recipes, homeschooling adventures and parenting triumphs and failures as a bio and adoptive mom.
- A Woman After God's Own HeartBloggerJourney with me as I seek to become "a woman after God's own heart" by sharing our family's adoption story, parenting foibles, homeschooling days and passage from grief to joy.
3 Tools for Organizing Multiple Schedules @AptsForRent
Need help managing multiple family schedules? Let digital apps, old-fashioned paper calendars and consistent routines make your life easier!
Go-To Guide for Throwing a Baby Gender Reveal Party
Everything you need to know to throw a baby gender reveal party in celebration of a new baby, including decor, food, favors and more.
Easy Holiday Meal Prep Tips for Stress Free Entertaining
These easy holiday meal prep tips will help the hostess enjoy stress free entertaining by planning, shopping and preparing ahead of time.
Getting Gorgeous From a Yard Sale: Vintage and Used Furniture 101
Vintage and/or used furnishings can provide a stylish and economical way to decorate your home. Here's how to work with them!
Decorate DIY - Make a Big Impression with a Small Investment
In the market to refurnish your space but have a tight budget? There are solutions. Here's a guide to glamming up your pad on the cheap!
fun fruit smoothie popsicles to beat the summer heat
Enjoy fun and healthy fruit smoothie popsicles using your favorite fresh fruits and yogurt. Guaranteed hit with the kids!
Storage Tips – 5 Ways to Make the Best Use of Your Space
These smart storage tips include 5 ways to make the best of your space for both apartment living and homeowners by using clever storage opti
Grilled Flatbread Pizza Recipe & Spring Recipe Link Party
Enjoy the flavors of spring with this grilled flatbread pizza recipe that's easy to make. Use spinach, asparagus or any veggie -cheese combo
50 Resources for Getting the Most Out of Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a very useful free tool for tracking site statistics. For most users, however, it never becomes more than just a pretty