Start a hangout
11,397 followers|193,813 views
Works at Blue Systems International
Lives in Los Angeles
11,397 followers|193,813 views
1 comment on original post
Traffic coming home from my audition in Hollywood tonight was crazy! There were even cops out directing traffic !
- UCFFilm/Mass Communications, 2005 - 2008Studied the production of film and the legalities of copyrights and genres and script writing. Also had to learn about the marketing of films and major motion pictures and the hard work and money it entails.
- LSCCNursing, 2003 - 2005Learning the sciences and chemistries of the human anatomy. Also studied acting skills and writing.
- Honors• President’s List (2) Dean’s List (8) • National Scholar’s Honor Society via UCF • Performing in Community Theatre and the LSCC theatre when attending • Intern: Cannes Film Festival in France • Recipient of many college scholarships • Speaker for scholarship recipients at LSCC • Listed on IMDb.com website <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2574619/ • (for art, and acting) • Cambridge Who’s Who of Business and Professionals • Member of International Women’s League Association www.IWLA.com • Bilingual in Spanish and English • Published author/editor; Professional self-employed editor/publisher • http://www.barnesandnoble.com/c/marty-penate
I am a free spirit that loves to write and film and act. I have been in a couple of movies, done theatre, written, edited, and published 5 books. I am a martial artist. I am a free spirit within to be open minded, yet disciplined enough to complete the task at hand and be somewhat responsible. "Love All, Trust few, and do harm to no one." William Shakespeare
I am a widow and I have written a mystery novel. I have two wonderful children and I am currently working as an editor.
Marketing Research Analyst and Actor and Film Producer/writer
Business Development • Graphic Design • Leadership • Communication skills• Social Media Marketing- Adobe Creative Suite• Market Research- Internet Marketing• Project Management • Brand management • Publishing Expertise • E-mail and Direct Mail Marketing Expert 4 color process Print layout bulk press Marketing Strategist • Six Sigma Strategies Investigative Research • Staff training
- Blue Systems InternationalMarketing Research Analyst, 2014 - presento Creating new online advertisements generating new sales o Detailed reviewing of confidential information and discovering intelligence relative to cases o Researching new information delivering news on up to date events for Blue Systems Internat’l o Ability to adjust communication style so it is effective with various audiences. I.e. Legal contracts, police reports, etc. o Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data o Entertained clients and being liaison between investigations and lawyers o Discovered many new interesting facts relative to many cases that made a big difference o Interaction with many branches of police and Investigation authorities
- DNPB Music companyeditor/marketing, 2012 - 2014o Created email-marketing campaign with Adobe Creative Suite that drove 35% more clicks than regular campaigns in a 5-month span. o Produced ID package, ‘I AM FUEL’ that was adopted company-wide and used in a national campaign for the company’s project. o Increased popularity online with the mainstream media applications by 1000% (Facebook, Youtube, Google Plus, Twitter) o Created informational documents and marketing materials to pass out at concerts and college benefits for a higher recognition by hired collegiate o Supervised post-production process, including editing, dubbing and color correction for music videos and promotions for perfection. o Orchestrated a marketing strategy with reorganization of all online media and restructuring the main website and creation of an online hub to also incorporate physical promotional gigs and handouts that enabled DNPB to became #1 in the scene within 9 months on Reverbnation.com (Mumbai) o Initiated meeting of DNPB with former President of India, Dr. Abdul Kolum • Communicating with people from diverse backgrounds such as India and the UK and China • Oversee the distribution of all web-based and mobile content types: information, news, articles, videos, and blogs Putting together press kits and Press releases, promotion management, production management, Brand development online and marketing campaigns, Utilizing AdWords, and Google analytics, Crimson Hexagon, Managing accounting for artists
- Publisher; Editor and designerEditor and designer, 2012 - 2013Author of Coincidental Paradox, Bill Brown. → Bill@newcoconstruction.com • book cover design • editing entire manuscript • layout of manuscript for publishing and digital publishing • Branding and marketing Obtained bar code and copyright status Directed product development using in-depth knowledge Internet statistics Defined and tracked campaign effectiveness and adjusted strategies • Book is now on sale at iTunes, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, etc. Created marketing campaign and brand management online (I also have my own book out for sale, Hidden In Egypt and working on my poetry book. I have my LCCN # and is pending admittance now.)
- AMS Martial Arts magazineeditor, 2008 - 2011o Analyzed and directed the creative implementation in web and print to further grow the business utilizing Dream Weaver and Illustrator o Strengthened company’s business by leading implementation of the Martial Arts World magazine. o Edit and prepare manuscripts and art specs for turnover to Art, Design, and Production o Proofed all stages of manuscript in all media formats, including art o Prepared reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data to lean the company o Planned meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists. o Director and creator of the learning videos for the website utilizing Premiere and Final cut o Spearheaded cross-functional initiative to achieve marketing profits o Key sales of vendor adverts for sponsors internationally o Analyzed usage patterns to understand ways in which customers used company products and services. o Worked with internal clients to determine strategy and design for annual marketing campaigns. o Managed Art Direction
- MAP ProductionsOwner/ CEO, 2000 - 2008o Created high-quality marketing strategy documentation, including product marketing briefs, FAQs and objections handling documents to auto dealers helping them to gain leads and sales generating income o Collaborated with vendors and Printers to ensure style consistency with other marketing materials to maintain quality o Designed new on-brand visual elements to effectively convey concepts and messaging o Directed the hiring, training and performance evaluations for marketing and sales staff and supervised their daily activities to ensure the best production and outcome for all promotions done for clients o Coordinated and participated in promotional activities and trade shows. o Developed pricing strategies while balancing firm objectives with customer satisfaction maximization. o Initiated market research studies and analyzed findings for better demographic and marketing performance o Project management and brand management including analytics that convert raw data into intelligence based on business strategy o Administrative management over the business including financial o Utilized Photoshop and Illustrator and InDesign and Final Cut Pro o Management of workflow
- Orlando SentinelAd sales, 2008 - 2008Design ads for clients Ad budgets Telephone Sales Internet research Setting appointments Generated new business through marketing and sales calls Spearheaded multi-functional initiative to achieve gross sales.
- Plaza CadillacAftermkt Manager, 1994 - 1996: Aftermarket Manager/Sales/Project Management contact Greg Yager 352-787-1323 • Balancing budgets on entire inventory Purchasing Balancing departmental ledgers Internet research Collaborated with vendors to ensure style consistency with materials Analyzed usage patterns to understand ways in which customers used company products and services Preserving brand integrity by monitoring the consistency and quality of aftermarket content and services Coordination of art and graphic creation for effective merchandising
- WMMA sports marketingVice President of Marketing, 2011 - 2012Sports helping support the Wounded Warrior Project by holding fights with the MMA Champions around the world o Developed a new company based on internet connection instead of cable rivaling the UFC into sports bars; communicated and closed in with accounts such as Hooters and Buffalo Wild Wings o Communicated marketing teams’ plans and accomplishments to verify accomplishments with senior management objectives o Developed client rapport to further build the company o Kept up vendor records for detailed tracking purposes o Conversed with other business officers about the business development and branding
- WKMG-TV CBSProduction dept, 2008 - 2008Chryon and running the production room • Generated new ideas with limited direction and varied internal client needs Coordinated materials for film festivals and awards such as Florida Film Festival Coordinated art and graphics for effective visual branding Audio control Liaison with internal workers in marketing to execute creation of projects Created and resized images for wireless carrier delivery Floor director for live news show Prep for trade show Running the transition board during live news shows and chryon
Florida - Illinois - TX & TN - Tennessee - France, Cannes - Mumbai, India