- Batavia ResearchPresident and Co-Founder, 2013 - presentBatavia Research provides the single largest and most comprehensive collection of companies’ entire social media and content marketing presence and activities. The data is company-centric and is uniquely organized to serve the needs of data providers, marketing-oriented software vendors, and marketers. Company profiles are regularly updated and include detailed insights and metrics for all channels used, posts, engagements and more
- Cadence9Co-Founder, President, 2010 - presentCadence9 helps franchisors' marketing teams drive franchise development and brand management thru the power of social media and content marketing efforts. A combination of services and hosted software are combined to optimize the entire content marketing lifecycle of activities
- The vdR GroupPresident, 1986 - presentSoftware development company focused on enterprise application integration technologies and solutions for the engineering and manufacturing industries. The Group architects, designs and develops, while selected partners conduct the actual marketing and selling.
1 714 921 9300
1592 North Batavia, Orange, California 92867
I have nearly 3 decades of experience in the software development/business arena. This has included solutions for engineering and manufacturing, marketing automation and more recently social business intelligence. Areas of particular expertise has been developed in enterprise content management (ECM), product lifecycle management (PLM), enterprise application integrations (EAI), and big data applications for marketing solutions. Along the way, I have participated at nearly all levels including software development, marketing, sales, implementation, consulting, and launching and operating spin-off businesses.
The vdR Group has been and will continue to serve as an anchor of activities and an incubator of opportunities. The team is a great group of thought leaders, innovators and technologist that have produced leading edge solutions. Over the past several years, a couple of these ideas have been well received and eventually acquired. And a couple have spun off into separate entities. Collectively, we estimate there are over 250,000 users of the various solutions that we have developed.
- University of Southern CaliforniaMS EE, 1984
- California State University, FullertonBS EE, 1977