The Cockpit server web interface has now been in Debian unstable and Ubuntu 17.04 and devel for a few weks. Time for a quick introduction!
23 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 7 previous comments
- , indeed, packaging cockpit-kubernetes for that would be useful. I need to add that to our ubuntu-1604 test VMs so that it gets into CI before I do that, though.May 11, 2017
- thanksMay 11, 2017
- Hi this is awesome news; what about Debian 9 ? Will it support it when it is out in a few weeks ? Or will it require some backporting ?Jun 5, 2017
- , as soon as it's released, I'll put it into stretch-backports. It was too late to put into stretch proper.Jun 6, 2017
- Is there a plugin for administering BIND or Dnsmasq?42w
- https://github.com/cockpit-project/cockpit/issues/8456 has some discussion about it.There isn't to my knowledge.42w
Add a comment...