- Hager GroupSenior Manager Corporate Digital Communications, Social Media & Employer Branding, 2011 - present- Development, coordination and execution of internal and external Corporate Communications, Social Media and Employer Branding strategies - Defining the Digital Communication roadmap and ensuring successful implementation - Coordination of Employer Branding Communication within Hager Group to ensure Corporate Guidelines and Coherence of defined Communication activities - Corporate Social Media Governance - Channel selection and management - Community Engagement - Developing new digital and interactive communication tools (Websites, Microsites, Apps, etc.) - Development and roll-out of Talent Acquisition strategies - Counsellor for Talent Acquisition & Social Media recruiting - Corporate Film Production & Governance - Corporate Reputation Management - Corporate Event Management - Media Relations - Agency & Partner Relationship Management - International Contracting & Negotiation - Corporate Domain Governance - Corporate Intranet Governance - Corporate Mobile Strategy - Corporate Digital Media Asset Management - Internet & Digital Law - Rights Regulation
- Hager GroupCorporate IT-Manager E-Services & Communication / Sourcing & Licensing, 2005 - 2011- Leading the international E-Services & Communication Team - Management of global sourcing and contract projects - Leading international projects with global scope as regards hardware-, software- and applications - Implementation of communication tools and processes - Responsibility for global corporate IT-Communication - Manager of the Hager Group Intranet & Internet - Responsible for Hager Group communication and collaboration tools and platforms - Migration of the entire Hager Group communication & application platform from Lotus Domino to Microsoft Exchange including the Blackberry infrastracture in 14 countries - Leading international change management projects - CRM selection and implementation projects - Managing outsourcing projects - Implementation of a company internal Wikipedia - Implementation of a corporate social network service to streamline and improve international collaboration and networking within Hager Group - Coordination of the continuous improvement of the Hager Group content management system used in more than 80 countries and with all corporate websites - Partner Management
- Hager GroupIT Manager Intranet / Internet / Communication, 2001 - 2005- Leading the international IT-user service in Germany/France/Austria/Belgium - ITIL implementation in the corporate IT process structure - Leading the international Intranet/Internet/Messaging Team - Implementation of an Intranet for 12 countries including Messaging & Applications - Managing the international Intranet at Hager Group - Implementation of a company wide Content Management System for all Internet Websites - Introduction of the company-wide Blackberry system - Coordination of all Intranet application developments - IT-sourcing Optimisation for hardware & software - Licensing Management and Optimisation - Contracting & negotiation - Supplier & Agency Management - IT-Communication
- Hager Electro GmbHProject Manager IT Collaboration & Communication, 1996 - 2001- Project management related to collaboration & communication tools - International website administration and development - Content Management System editing - Novell Group Wise and Microsoft Mail administration - Office software development - Microsoft Office Macro programming - Department process optimisation with adapted Client Server Software - Client Server Application development - Network Administration
- Tehalit GmbHDeveloper & System Engineer, 1989 - 1996- Application development (Cobol85, C++, Visual C++), - Administration Microvax, BS1000, BS2000, MTOS, SINIX, UNIX, OPAL - Client-server administration - Network administration - Project support for European warehouse building and operating - Project support for SAP R3 introduction in the warehouse sector - Building the first Intel-based Desktop Computer Network - Introduction of first office applications into the organisation
Personal Website of Martin Mosler: http://martinmosler.com
My strengths include linking strategic and business objectives in order to devise and roll out global communication strategies, internal and external employer branding initiatives, talent acquisition projects, drive global communications projects as well as setting up alliances. Thanks to my global strategic outlook I am able to quickly analyse issues and how they impact on various stakeholders. I master complex problem solving by critical thinking, taking the right decisions (also in key situations) and deploying the resources needed at the right time. I see myself as challenging motivator for the teams under my charge, driving them on to success by giving them inspirational input but also by leaving them space to develop. With my wide-ranging IT background, I am able to deliver technical state-of-the-art and award winning communication solutions.
The knowledge of six languages (three at native speaker standard) make it easier for me to communicate on the international stage.
Over the years I gathered a fair amount of knowledge within the following areas:
International Management, Corporate Communications & Employer Branding, Employee Engagement, Talent Acquisition Strategies, Digital Communication Strategies, International Project Management, Global Enterprise Alliance Management, Corporate Social Responsibility, International Social Media Management, Corporate Film Production & Governance, Contracting, Internet & Digital Law, Rights Regulations, International IT-Management, Change Management, Lobbying and Community Engagement.
Hager Group is a leading supplier of solutions and services for electrical installations in residential, commercial and industrial buildings. Hager Group is one of the industry's innovation leaders. 11,400 employees generate a turnover of 1.6 billion euros (2013).
- Krauthammer International Management School
- Wirtschaftsakademie Blieskastel
- Solution-oriented Communication and Management
- Systemic Management by Paul Watzlawick
Irish Pub Only Accepts Job Applications Through Snapchat | TechCrunch
At one pub in Ireland, applying for a staff position is actually a snap. Sober Lane, which is opening a new Dublin location in July, is only
Apple Might Finally Solve Photo Storage Hell | TechCrunch
We take a bazillion photos with our phones and digital cameras. The digital images mostly just sit, clogging up our hard drive(s). This has
Apple Maps iOS 8 City Tours Feature Demoed On Video
Gadgets, Technology, Android, Apple, Smartphones, Tablets, Gaming
5 Social Media Dashboard Benefits to Help Marketers |
Are you using the right social media dashboard? This article shows five features your social media dashboard needs to get the best return on
Happy and Healthy Jobs that Boost Well Being [INFOGRAPHIC]
Everyone wants to be happy in their job - but which jobs boost well-being? This infographic by CityTownInfo.com tells all! Takeaways: Safety
Six rules every innovative company should follow - Virgin.com
Innovation arises from wonder and observation in the world. It is identifying gaps or challenges one is facing and designing a state-of-the-
Is your CEO really committed to Talent Acquisition? The 10-Question Trut...
One of the key areas any organisation and its HR function can invest in is recruiting technology
Social Media Role for Customer Service [Infographic]
Social media is more and more used as customer support media today. Consumers like to post their complaints on Facebook and ask questions vi
Are you a boss or a leader? There are four key differences
How can businesses ensure its brightest stars see the big picture, work for the greater good and inspire their teams to greater heights as l