Review: Rigol DS2000 Oscilloscope Pt 2
This is a review / buyer's guide / tutorial on the Rigol DS2000 / DS2072A. As this is my first oscilloscope review I've gone into a little more detail for those new to oscilloscopes. I'm trying to use a standard set tests for this review which will carry through to future reviews so comparisons can be made between oscilloscopes.
I will do a side by side review of the Rigol DS2000 vs the Agilent DSOX2000 in the future. In this review I do make comparisons and references to the Agilent 2000 X series.
* Segmented memory
* Capture glitch / runt pulses
* Wider vertical range 500uV/div ~ 10V/div, lower noise floor, better for small signal capturing
* Full bandwidth, lower overshoot less than 5%, perfect frequency response design
* Bandwidth 70MHz,100MHz,200MHz, 300MHz
* Max. Sample Rate 2G Sa/s
* Standard Memory Depth up to14Mpts,Optional Memory Depth up to 56Mpts
* Innovative "UltraVision" technology
* Integrated 2 channel, 25 MHz generator "-S" models only
* 50 Ohm Impedance included