- Cristal GroupGeneral Manager at Large (Interim Management), 2015 - present
- Synergy University Dubai CampusAdjunct Lecturer, 2014 - present
- DM3 InstituteAdjunct Lecturer, 2012 - present
- IconsulthotelsCEO and Chief Cook & Bottle Washer, 2011 - present
- Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers, DubaiDirector of Operations and [promoted 05/10] Hotel Manager, 2007 - 2011
- Ramada Plaza, DohaRooms Division Manager, 2006 - 2007
- Novotel World Trade Centre, DubaiFront Office Manager, 2004 - 2006
- Bonnington in Bloomsbury, LondonReception Manager and [promoted 06/02] Front of House Manager, 2002 - 2004
- Thistle Hotels, LondonAssistant Night Manager, Night Manager, Assistant Front Office Manager, 1999 - 2002
- London Metropolitan University (formerly University of North London)Research Assistant (“Hospitality Research Group”), 1998 - 1999
- Bayerischer Hof, MunichAusbildung zum Hotelfachmann (German equivalent of Modern Apprenticeship/NVQ), 1993 - 1995
I'm a hotel GM turned hospitality & service industries consultant with 15+ years executive-level management experience in three, four and five star hotels in Europe and the Middle East.
I’m highly creative, passionate about communication, and I possess excellent (interim) management, team working, and training skills. I also have extensive technical and financial knowledge, a flexible approach to changing situations, and a commitment to the highest standards.
I am interested in many things and understand an eclectic mix of business, science, and art. I know people and how to communicate with them, but I also know how to make organisations work and extract the best profits for their many stakeholders.
Find out more: http://ae.linkedin.com/in/martinkubler/
- Glion Institute of Higher EducationInternational Hospitality and Service Industries Management, Marketing & Innovation, 2010 - 2013Success Strategies for the Hospitality and Service Industries; Managing Service Operations in the Evolving Business Environment; Hospitality, Services, and E-Marketing; Human Resources Management; Managerial Finance and Accounting; Data Driven Decision Making; Global Strategic Management; Integrated Marketing Communications; Brand Management; Innovation and Product Research
- London Metropolitan UniversityInternational Hospitality Management with French, 1995 - 1998
- Dante GymnasiumAbitur, 1982 - 1993Deutsch; English; Biologie; Sozialkunde
Ripe Farmers Markets - Dubai : Farmers' Market Reviews and Ratings - Hap...
User reviews of Ripe Farmers Markets located in Dubai, (Category: Farmers' Market).
Beautiful Photographs Show the Unseen Lives of Palestinians
Western audiences may be forgiven for assuming that life in Palestine is universally hardscrabble. If Palestine is covered in the news at al
Vegetarian Restaurants, Vegan Restaurant, Natural Health Food Stores Gui...
Dining guide to healthy vegetarian restaurants, vegan restaurants, natural health food stores, info on nutrition, veganism, vegan recipes, h
EXCLUSIVE: Mayim Bialik Talks Veganism and New Cookbook
Mayim Bialik discusses her first cookbook, cruelty-free cosmetics and raising vegan young ones.
Quite Possibly the most Eye Opening Six Minutes Ever on Film
Here is a hard hitting dose of perspective of what unsustainable demand looks like. Warning, you may have a feeling of emptiness inside afte
Nordrhein-Westfalen verbietet Töten männlicher Küken
In der Branche ist es üblich, männliche Küken von Legehennen zu töten - das Land Nordrhein-Westfalen will diese Praxis nun verbieten. Doch d
My Dubai Beach Recommendation: Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa
I had previously written a review on the Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa UAE residents weekend package. You can read all about it here. Today,
Diary of an online MBA student (X) – And Then There Were None…
“You're very young...you haven't got to that yet. But it does come! The blessed relief when you know that you've done with it all - that you
Don't Mean To Be Alarmist, But Groupon Is Running Low On Cash
$300+ million of bills the company doesn't have the cash to pay...