My Twitter status is not too bad, either...
- Followed by 51 very famous and influential followers
- Can do Twitter blindfolded
- Easy to socialise and interact
- Drive great amount of traffic to the websites
- Price is what you pay...value is what you get
- Quality is not an act, it is a habit
Out of many Twitter accounts I look after, the one that gives me the biggest pleasure is helping big UK charity get support and donations. This is what I’m best at, this is what I enjoy doing the most and biggest of all, helping people in need
Twitter account; Me And IBD Crohn's and Colitis UK is the working name for the National Association for Colitis and Crohn's Disease (NACC). Founded in 1979, the charity has been providing information and support, funding research and fighting for change by bringing together people of all ages who have been diagnosed with IBD, their families and friends, and the professionals involved in their care
Successfully completed every possible sales training courses including marketing.
Most of my sales training was from John Cleese Sales Videos:-)
Also helping other companies get more clients, attract more visitors and improve brand awareness.
Some of my social media accounts