I picked up a 99u article, from my
ever-growing mailbox just to scan but read it, and I am writing about it; feels
good not be alone in my scattered life. When I retired in 2004, my goal was
to write a book that in 1998 came in a dream and then an experienc...
- University of California, San DiegoEmployee Assistant Program Coordination, 1982
- Oxnard CollegeCounselingScience and Associated Arts Degree, and Counseling Certification
- Moorpark CollegeLiberal Arts
- Ventura College of LawLegal Procedure
- Cosumnes River CollegeAdult Teaching Credential and Creative Writing
- Sacramento City CollegeStatistics
- University of California, DavisCreative Writing, 2012
- Los Angeles High1963
- Loretta Young-Patricia Stevens Modeling School1964Modeling
- CBS - Arts&Culture http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/tag/marta-weeks/Freelance Writer, 2010 - 2013
- Examiner.com: http://www.examiner.com/populist-in-sacramento/marta-weeksFreelance Writer, 2010 - 2012
- Ventura County AISCounselor, 1984 - 1986
- State of CaliforniaEmployment Specialist, Trainer, Public Relations Specialist, Research Analyst, Program Manager, 1976 - 2004LMID and EDD
- County of VenturaCounselor and Group Leader, 1992 - 1995
Real-Life 'Notebook' Couple Dies Hand-in-Hand - ABC News
"They weren’t fancy. They were just decent people that were always committed to each other, no matter the situation." That's how Donna Schar
On the News With Thom Hartmann: Millions Ripped Off by Payday Lenders, a...
Offering basic banking services at the post office is a win-win for the public and postal workers, and more.
Seth's Blog: Kicking and screaming (vs. singing and dancing)
Unfair things happen. You might be diagnosed with a disease, demoted for a mistake you didn't make, convicted of a crime you didn't commit.
Looking for how to publish? ALLi Watchdog: Amazon vs Apple
I am looking for an agent and publishing company, but I am learning all I can about self-publishing just in case I get impatient. ALLi Watch
Another Legislative Year, Another Round of Awful Bills
We are seeing exactly how far to the ideological right some states have shifted after another Republican wave of victories during the midter
At $8.9 Million, Oil Industry Is Top Spender on Lobbying in California i...
The oil industry continued its long reign as the top spender on lobbying in California in 2014, according to data just released by the Calif