Here is the next five of 50 things that every new District Executive needs to know but their Local Council Executive Staff won't tell them. This is list is based off of personal experience and in no way represents what a the BSA at either the National or Lo...
Title: To the Guy Who Tried to Mug Me in Downtown Savannah
Time: 01:43 EST
I was the guy wearing the black Burberry jacket that you demanded that I hand over, shortly after you pulled the knife on me & my girlfriend, threatening our lives. You also asked for my girlfriend's purse/earrings. I can only hope that you somehow come across this rather important message.
First, I'd like to apologize for your embarrassment; I didn't expect you to actually crap in your pants when I drew my pistol after you took my jacket. The evening was not that cold, and I was wearing the jacket for a reason....my girlfriend was happy that I just returned safely from my 2nd tour as a Combat Marine in Afghanistan. She had just bought me that Kimber Custom Model 1911 .45 ACP pistol for my birthday, & we had picked up a shoulder holster for it that very evening. Obviously you agree that it is a very intimidating weapon when pointed at your head......isn't it?
I know it probably wasn't fun walking back to wherever you'd come from w/ crap in your pants. I'm sure it was even worse walking bare-footed since I made you leave your shoes/cell/wallet w/ me. (That prevented you from calling or running to your buddies to come help mug us again).
After I called your Mother or "Momma" as you had her listed in your cell, I explained the entire episode of what you'd done. Then I went & filled up my gas tank as well as those of 4 other people at the gas station......on your CC. The guy w/ the motor home took 153 gallons & was extremely grateful!
I gave your shoes to a homeless guy outside Vinnie Van Go Go's, along w/ all the cash in your wallet. [That made his day!]
I then threw your wallet into the big pink "pimp mobile" that was parked at the curb......after I broke the windshield/side window & keyed the entire driver's side of the car.
Earlier, I managed to get in 2 threatening phone calls to the DA's office & 1 to the FBI, while mentioning President Obama as my possible target.
The FBI guy seemed really intense & we had a nice long chat (I guess while he traced your #). ;In a way, perhaps I should apologize for not killing you......but I feel this type of retribution is a far more appropriate punishment for your threatened crime. I wish you well as you try to sort through some of these rather immediate pressing issues, & can only hope that you have the opportunity to reflect upon, & perhaps reconsider, the career path you've chosen to pursue in life.. Remember, next time you might not be so lucky. Have a good day!
Anyone ever hear of child endangerment?
"Well, yesterday afternoon, I took a 5 hr walk about 7 mi, through some pretty rough terrain. I waded along the edge of a lake. pushed my way through brambles, got sand in my shoes/eyes, avoided stepping on a snake, and climbed several rocky hills. I took a few 'leaks' behind some big trees. The mental stress of it all left me shattered. At the end of it all I drank 8 beers".
Inspired by the story, the doctor said,
"You must be one hell of an outdoorsman!"
"No," I replied, "just a shitty golfer".
- University of Alaska Anchoragepresent
- Soldotna High School
- Castle View High School
- Douglas County High School
- Regis University
- Mark Twain Elementary
- Heatherwood Elementary
- Castle Rock Middle School
- Meadowview Elementary
- ScoutingManiacIT Technical Support/ Scouting, 2007 - present
- World Organization of the Scout MovementFacilities Manager, 8 - presentFacilities Manager for the Rasmuson Scout Reservation located in Chugiak Alaska. It is a part of the Great Alaska Council. Rasmuson Scout Reservation includes Camp Carlquist and Camp Gorsuch as well as the Girl Scout Camp Spring Hills. Even though the Girl Scout Camp is a part of the Rasmuson Scout Reservation my duties do not extend to that particular camp as it is not operated by the Great Alaska Council. Instead it is owned and operated by the Girl Scouts of Alaska
- West Computer ConsultantsInformation Technology Specialist, present
- Learn to ReturnIT/Warehouse Specialist
- Alaska State ParksACC Park Maintenace Tech
- Learn to ReturnIT/Warehouse Specialist
- The Crossing RestuarantDishwasherDishwasher for slightly upscale restaurant in Soldotna Alaska.
- Regis UniversityIT Technical Support TechnicianStudent Help Desk
3131 East 112th Avenue
Great Alaska Council, 3117 Patterson Street, Anchorage, Alaska 99504
The Volun-told Scouter: Owl Post: Don’t judge people before you truly kn...
Thoughts on Scouting in the LDS Church. An attempt to clear up some traditions which are not correct.
Groundwater Depletion in Colorado River Basin Poses Big Risk to Water Se...
Let’s step back for a minute and consider the implications of the study released last week on the depletion of groundwater in the Colorado R
Why aren't parents setting good driving examples? | Teen Safe Driving
Parents have the most influence on their teens' driving habits. Unfortunately, too many parents still have a do as I say, not as I do accord