no plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Uhhh, call support?Feb 21, 2013
- I'd second the support line. I'm guessing that you are locked out? Are you the primary administrator?Feb 21, 2013
- Phew. I was. I finally found breadcrumbs I left myself when I changed the PW. But I can't be the only one with this problem... the login screen has changed and an effort to follow the instructions above only loops you back to them after a few steps. Sheesh.
I could've called support from another domain I guess and tried to get to the bottom of it. Thankfully, it's not an issue for me anymore. But it could be for others.Feb 21, 2013
- Solved, but only because I found the PW. What would others do right now?Feb 21, 2013
- I would have to call in to support with the pin from one of my other Ed accounts or ask a favor of another school admin. In general, I think it's a rare instance for a Google Apps org to have only one SuperAdmin, but of course I'm in that situation as well with my training siteFeb 22, 2013