A - Android Alpha
B - Beta
C - Cupcake (1.5)
D - Donut (1.6)
E - Eclair (2.0–2.1)
F - Froyo (2.2–2.2.3)
G - Gingerbread (2.3–2.3.7)
H - Honeycomb (3.0–3.2.6)
I - Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0–4.0.4)
J - Jelly Bean (4.1–4.3.1)
K - KitKat (4.4–4.4.4, 4.4W–4.4W.2)
L - Lollipop (5.0–5.1.1)
M - ?
For a great review of the Top 5 Android M features - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZvqQ4xK1R8
Thanks Ryan Bonnici & for putting on this webinar today.
- University of New South WalesBachelor of Industrial Design, 1995 - 1998http://www.be.unsw.edu.au/undergraduate-degrees/industrial-design/about
- Bruce ClaySEO Advanced, 2008http://www.bruceclay.com
He has also used other tools such as Hitwise, Comscore. Nielsen Market Intelligence (for Online Competitive Intelligence). A huge fan of Salesforce.com CRM.
He is passionate about Social Media and was involved in rolling out Radian6 at Microsoft.
- Digital Marketing Manager, 2015 - presentDigital Marketing Manager within the Google Cloud Platform team at Google. My role is to develop and executive digital campaigns for the field marketing teams across the Americas, EMEA and APAC.
- Online Marketing Manager (APAC), 2014 - 2014Working in the Google for Work team, I'll be looking after the online marketing programs to build awareness of Google's B2B solutions that business work the way they live.
- Salesforce.comOnline Marketing Manager (APAC), 2012 - 2014
- Salesforce.comSenior Search and Analytics Manager (APAC), 2010 - 2012
- MicrosoftOnline Analytics and Search Manager, 2008 - 2010
- Fairfax MediaSearch and Analytics Manager, 2006 - 2008
- Schneider ElectricGlobal Online Manager, 1998 - 2006Citect was bought by Schneider Electric in 2006. I held 2 different positions at Citect during this period.
How To Stop Unwanted Traffic and Referrer Spam Using htaccess in Wordpre...
Quick tutorial showing how to block unwanted spambot referral traffic using htaccess within Wordpress. Easy instructions. Copy and paste exa
How to Convert a Client's Goals into Reportable Metrics - Whiteboard Friday
The metrics we show in our reports should be based on our goals, but that leap is easier mentioned than made. In today's Whiteboard Friday,
Top 50 Content Marketing Thought Leaders | B2B Marketing Insider
How do you gain authority on a topic without having an unlimited amount of time, money and people? It starts with defining why the topic is
Twitter Study of 4M Tweets Reveals Key Engagement Factors
Holistic Internet Marketing Optimization