Join in on the discussion on Blab... The topic of Building TRUST as part of your video marketing efforts will be the main focus. Why does using LIVE VIDEO make a difference when it comes to Trust and Relationships?
Visit the link below and 'subscribe' to this show.
We Go Live @ 9pm ET/6pm PT tonight; 9/3/15
This will be my first time Hosting a live Blab session. I've been a video guest on a few others, but never hosted... till now!
I plan on bringing in a lot of the viewers if you want to show up in the video, so be ready! (you get to request to be on video, I don't just force you ;-)
I haven't had time to play with this yet, but you can bet I will! The folks at build good stuff.
They say the tool will allow you to:
* Keep track of your social media campaigns
* Research your competitors
* Visualize data
: Chef / Food Blogger / YouTube Host & Producer
: Speaker, Consultant, Author, Professional Coach, Marketing Psychologist.
: The Hangout Helper: Coach & Trainer for Hangouts of all types, Google+ tactics & strategy
: Social Media Marketing | Content Marketing | Personal Brand Authority
Digital Marketing for Tourism, Online Broadcasting and Media Producer
Composer, Violinist, Writer and Artist
Get the details in my post linked below. #blab
Google has spun its Street View function of Google Maps app into a standalone app for Android and iOS. (http://tgcafe.it/1LXLmU3)
The new app has two functions:
In one gallery, you can explore Street View collections and content from Google Maps alongside photo spheres contributed from people around the globe.
So whether you want to track the Loch Ness monster in Scotland, scale the famed rock wall El Capitan in Yosemite, or hike Mt. Fuji, the Street View app has you covered.
Now you can publish photo spheres of your favorite places from around the world (or around the block!) to Google Maps instantly.
How it works: the app will guide you through the relatively simple process of following an orange ball. Users simply access their smartphone cameras (or third party “spherical cameras”) and center the orange ball on the screen within a circle. The app indicates how many more pictures must be taken and where to take them until a 360 “street view” (or interior view) photo sphere is created.
Looks like fun!
Starting today, the Street View app will replace the Photo Sphere Camera app for iPhones and the Street View from Google Maps app on Android phones. It is available for download on iTunes and Google Play.
More marketing news: http://tgcafe.it/your-marketing-news
Join us at the #ContentBattleground hashtag on Twitter!
If you haven't yet checked out Blab, this is an excellent opportunity to give it a spin, and find out why some of us diehard Google+ fans have left Hangouts for Blab!
My wife shot this amazing timelapse of the huge change from low to high tide at Tutka Bay Lodge on the Kenai peninsula of Alaska, where she is working as a guide this summer.
here we measure in meters, so 50 foot is just over 16 meters, or a bit shy of 17 meters. quite a scary difference, and the water must be really rushing at great speed in the narrow sections where the water ways meet the ocean....
- Stone Temple ConsultingSenior Director of Online Marketing, 2014 - presentResponsible for strategic planning and implementation of the online branding, promotion, and reputation of Stone Temple Consulting, as well as specialized consulting with selected Stone Temple clients.
- Virante Inc.Director of Digital Outreach, 2011 - 2013
- Virante Inc.Internet Marketing Analyst, 2009 - 2011
- Westminster BookstoreManager of Online Marketing
- The Covenant School (Charlottesville VA)Assistant Administrator of Lower School
- Abbot LaboratoriesIV Products Sales Representative
- Uarco Business FormsAccount Manager
As Senior Director of Online Marketing for Stone Temple Consulting, I'm responsible for raising the awareness of STC's renowned services for our many Fortune 500 level clients.
What can you expect me to talk and engage about? Social Media Consulting + Social Media Marketing + Content Marketing + Inbound Marketing + Internet Marketing + Google+ Business Pages + Paid Search Advertising and anything to do with connecting on the web!
My mission is to help you get seen and heard, to get your message out and bring in people who want and need what you have to offer. My special know-how is in the intersection of social and search.
I'm the Senior Director of Online Marketing for Stone Temple Consulting, one of the leading online marketing agencies in the United States.
On Google+ you'll see me posting and sharing mostly about social media and how we can more effectively use it to collaborate and transform our world.
- Active user every day since Google+ Day 3
- In the Top 500 of US G+ users according to CircleCount.com
- The Stone Temple Digital Marketing Excellence Blog
- Social Media Marketing columnist for Marketing Land
- Published on Search Engine Land, Moz (Featured Author), Social Media Today and many other top publications.
- All my LinkedIn Pulse articles
- Speaker at major conferences across the US, including MozCon, SMX, and Pubcon
Read and subscribe to my Flipboard Magazines. I daily curate there the best online marketing related news, tips, and articles I run across all over the web:
- Google+ Plus Power http://flip.it/IxUeA
- Online Marketing Daily http://flip.it/h2nXP
- SEO Search Engine Optimization Daily http://flip.it/7LvQK
Available to speak at your conference! Also for press, podcast, and webinar interviews. Contact me through this profile or the email address below.
All posts and opinons expressed by me on Google+ are entirely my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer or any other organization with which I might be connected.
My home blog is at Stone Temple Consulting. I write the Social Media Marketing column for Marketing Land, I also contribute to Moz, Search Engine Land, Maximize Social Business, Social Media Today and many other top digital marketing sites.
I have spoken at numerous industry conferences, including MozCon, Pubcon, SMX (Advanced, East, West & Social Media), and SearchExchange.
I tweet at @marktraphagen
Finally, let me leave you with a benediction, courtesy of my friend Eli Fennell:
In nomine Google, et Long Tail, et spiritus AuthorRank.
- Westminster Theological SeminaryM.A.R. in Biblical Studies, 2004 - 2009
- Liberty UniversityB.A. Interdisciplinary.
- Stone Temple Consulting Blog (current)
- Marketing Land Social Media Column (current)
- Search Engine Land (current)
- Moz.com (current)
- Maximize Social Business Blog (current)
- AuthorRank.org (current)
- New Media Leaders (current)
- Social Media Today (current)
- Plus Your Business (current)
- LinkedIn Publishing (current)
- Slideshare (current)
- Pinterest (current)
- SteamFeed (current)
- GplusGeek (current)
- G+SEO.net (past)
- SocialFresh Blog (current)
- Inbound.org (current)
- Pinterest (current)
- Max Real Estate Exposure (current)
- Buzz (past)
- Cisco Blog (past)
- Amazon Reviews (current)
- Flipboard Magazines (current)
- Real Integrated Marketing (current)