Varying short and longer sentences and paragraphs makes your writing both more natural and more interesting.
1. Try and use images preferably every 100-150 words.
- Take screenshots.
- Use free stock photos, https://pixabay.com, https://www.pexels.com, www.freeforcommercialuse.net
- Create a graphic or an infographic on
2.Give each section of your content a subheading - use the tags H2-H3 to do so. A good one makes it so much easier for readers to find your article (SEO benefits), and much more likely that they will read what you have written.
3. Edit yall your sentences so that they are as brief as possible. Very often long sentences are grammatically correct. But long sentences frequently contain several ideas, so they can easily lose the reader’s focus.
4. Paragraphs shouldn’t be more than 3-4 lines long. And remember that one paragraph = one point.
5. Add numbered and bulleted lists. They help structure your information and make the content easier to read and understand at-a-glance. They are also good for #SEO.
6. Highlight the key phrases with tags <strong> (bold text) or <em> (italics). People quickly get the point by skimming these words.
7. Use videos and slideshows as needed. Most people respond to visual content, and they respond strongly. Even highly complex ideas are easy to digest in those formats.
8. Don’t forget to proofread your post and correct all the mistakes and typos.