- Phillips 66Enterprise Agile Coach (Consultant), 2015 - present
- Great Fish MarketingOwner, 1995 - presentAgile Coach and Trainer
- State Street CorporationSenior Agile Coach (Consultant), 2014 - 2014
- Capital OneAgile Coach (Consultant), 2013 - 2015
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit AuthorityScrum Coach (Consultant), 2012 - 2013
- FamilyLifeIT Development Team Manager and Scrum Master, 2012 - 2012
- Federal GovernmentScrum Master and Web Architect, 2008 - 2012
- Prison FellowshipInternet Director and Product Owner, 2005 - 2008
- Advance Auto PartsInternet Marketing Manager, 2001 - 2005
Over 20 years of Industry experience with focus on training and coaching Agile teams in the Scrum Framework, Web Development & Design, Lean Software and Product Development, and Online Marketing & Sales. Extensive experience with bootstrapping new Agile teams, implementing corporate web strategies and initiatives, developing and designing Enterprise web solutions, and implementing social marketing initiatives.
Additional expertise with Linux server administration & security, network design, software development, and IT Management.
- Liberty University, Fork Union Military Academy