- Apex Systems, Inc.Agile Coach and Scrum Master, 2013 - present
- Tre TechnologiesManaging Partner, 2011 - present
- Lake Technologies / Great Fish MarketingOwner, 1995 - present
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit AuthorityWeb Project Manager and Scrum Master, 2012 - 2013
- FamilyLifeIT Development Team Manager and Scrum Master, 2012 - 2012
- Federal GovernmentWeb Administration and Scrum Master, 2008 - 2012
- Prison FellowshipInternet Director and Product Owner, 2005 - 2008
- Advance Auto PartsInternet Marketing Manager, 2001 - 2005
I invented the Internet . . . not really, but I do have an absolute passion for all things Web! For almost 20 years, I have helped clients build their brands by crafting winning online strategies and architecting usability-driven, enterprise web services solutions leveraging Agile project management and development principles, and the Scrum Framework.
My years of experience span numerous verticals and markets such as Fortune 500, Advertising & Marketing, Nonprofit, Federal Government, Insurance, and Real Estate — just to name a few.
Whether it is a multi-million dollar advertising & marketing campaign or a website and CMS (Content Management System) for your organization, I have the knowledge, skills, and experience to help you and your organization succeed on the Web.
When not taking care of my clients, you can find me at home spending time with my family (I’m easy to track down!) or playing drums in our local church worship band.
- Liberty University, Fork Union Military Academy