Life cycle of an email attachment.
one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
View 18 previous comments
- heh, webex support center = enterprise grade. show me a single major enterprise using the microsoft 'built-in' support tool.you may be a fairly sharp guy, but sound a lot like a software engineer. i also get the feeling you haven't been responsible for a lot of large-scale enterprise grade solutions that need to scale.
dont get me wrong, i could not do what you do and am not saying i am > than you in any way, in fact we actually share very similar goals. i just would like to demonstrate some of my special sauce for you in the interest of collaborating or assisting you in your venture, not in making any money or anything stupid like that. i'm an enterprise network engineer and cio type guy for free who can't pitch his way out of a paper bag.
that's why i prefer to demonstrate. :)Apr 25, 2012
- Apr 25, 2012
- it is enterprise grade, used it at f5 networks supporting enterprise clients with a good majority of my late-night second shift calls being from microsoft themselves lol.
lync is overpriced pos. you get more with google's unified messaging platform than either cisco/lync. :pApr 25, 2012
- the proof in the pudding is that i can do everything lync costs untold thousands for absolutely free with my platform. coo/roi = upside down :)Apr 25, 2012
- Have you ever explored the features of Live Groups?Apr 25, 2012
- can't say i have. would be more than willing to check it out though, and i'm sure Chatter feeds are compelling as well. :)Apr 25, 2012