- MM Restaurant Development, LLCPresident, 2013 - presentWorking with collaborative partners to deliver winning strategies, processes, and innovations to independent restaurants.
- US FoodserviceVP Sales, 2000 - 2009Training Manager to Regional Manager to VP Sales. Many highlights, lots of truly wonderful people from the mountains of West Virginia to the beautiful shore of the Atlantic in Virginia Beach.
- PYA / Monarch, Inc.District Sales Manager, 1999 - 2000District Sales Manager in Southwest Virginia, West Virginia, and Tennessee. Built a successful team of dedicated and knowledgeable professionals that engaged restaurant owners and operators to build one of the most successful teams in foodservice history.
- Performance Food GroupBusiness Development Manager, 2009 - 2013Engaged with new and current customers to help them build their brands from the inside out.
- Virginia Western Community CollegeBusiness
- US Army
- South Hagerstown High School
The Portable Bar Company | Professional, Space-Saving Portable Bars
Discover Superior Quality, Space-Saving Portable Bars with a Premium Look, LED Lighting, and Custom Graphics. Call Today 1-877-764-1256.
Barger sentenced to serve 8 years for secret taping of teenage girls
A former girls volleyball coach was sentenced Thursday to 42 years in prison, with all but eight years and three months suspended for secret
"Naughty or Nice" cartoon | Tom Fishburne: Marketoonist
Santa's not the only one who keeps a list of naughty and nice. We live in the age of consumer empowerment. Consumers can instantly share fee
US Foods - Great People making the donuts everyday
I worked at US Foods full-time for more than 8 years. Pros – US Foods has some of the best people that I have ever met anywhere, foodservice
Online Client Engagement - Contact Form & Appointment Scheduler | vCita
Online client engagement solution, convert website visitors to clients, free customizable contact form, free online appointment scheduler.
Anyguest.Com Captures Top IHMRS Show Honors With Innovative New Suite Of...
Get the latest news and interviews from Total Food Service, a trade magazine focusing on the foodservice, restaurant, and hospitality indust
U.S. Foods being acquired by Sysco for $3.5 billion
Sysco Corp. said Monday it would buy Rosemont-based US Foods Inc. for about $3.5 billion and assume about $4.7 billion in debt.
Catering to the 'culture of convenience' to drive top-line growth
Convenience is driving the growth of many segments in the food industry. The new “culture of convenience” is driving consumers’ behavior sin
Tips to Ensure Your Mobile Devices Are Secure and PCI Compliant - Total ...
PCI Compliance is becoming more and more important in the Credit Cards industry. Learn how to determine if your mobile devices are secure an