- Virginia Western Community CollegeBusiness
- US Army
- South Hagerstown High School
- MM Restaurant Development, LLCPresident, 2013 - presentWorking with collaborative partners to deliver winning strategies, processes, and innovations to independent restaurants.
- US FoodserviceVP Sales, 2000 - 2009Training Manager to Regional Manager to VP Sales. Many highlights, lots of truly wonderful people from the mountains of West Virginia to the beautiful shore of the Atlantic in Virginia Beach.
- PYA / Monarch, Inc.District Sales Manager, 1999 - 2000District Sales Manager in Southwest Virginia, West Virginia, and Tennessee. Built a successful team of dedicated and knowledgeable professionals that engaged restaurant owners and operators to build one of the most successful teams in foodservice history.
- Performance Food GroupBusiness Development Manager, 2009 - 2013Engaged with new and current customers to help them build their brands from the inside out.
Digital or die: the $100B shift towards digital ordering
Over the next seven years, $100 billion in annual restaurant spend will shift to digital ordering. Is your restaurant brand prepared?
Bundle Your Menu Items To Create Appealing "Deals" For Customers
Ever wondered how to bundle your menu items to create appealing deals for customers? We're going to tell you how to do it and why it works.
Customer experience: Why you should hug your haters
Mobile and social have made sharing customer experiences part of everyday life. It's time to embrace the negatives.
What would US Foods do if Sysco merger fails? | Mergers-Acquisitions con...
CEO confirms in court the merger would die if delayed — but then what?
109: Authority Thursday | David Cantu On The Hot Benefits of HotSchedule...
David is the Co-Founder of HotSchedules. HotSchedules delivers easy-to-use, online employee scheduling functions that allow you to keep up w
Restaurant tech can leave servers more time to focus on dining experienc...
Consumers are becoming increasingly comfortable paying, ordering and tipping using technology in restaurants, according to recent research f
Toast is a flavor: Incredible food trends in 2015 « MenuMax Back-of-Hous...
Toast is popping up all over. It's one of the hot new tastes of 2015, along with seaweed and chocolate dark enough to resemble a black hole.
097: What I Learned In 2014 | Plus The Most Common Guest Answers - Resta...
If there is one episode to listen to, this is the one! This episode is a recap of what I learned in my first year as Host of Restaurant Unst