Good stats here from Nielsen, with 'Coupon' just beating 'Promotion'.
Google to let advertisers upload and target email lists in AdWords with Customer Match.
Nice post here by for . More focussed on moving from traditional TV ads to digital, but plenty of value for anyone stepping into digital advertising. #digitaladvertising
- Miles Motor GroupMarketing Manager, 2012 - presentProud to lead the team responsible for the on-and-offline marketing of one of New Zealand's most successful automotive groups. Our team is responsible for... • building, maintaining and monitoring around 50 Social Media profiles, • developing dealership websites, • email direct marketing, • online advertising • marketing events • press advertising • direct mail ... for the group's 10 franchise dealerships, service centres, and an independent showroom - representing 7 automotive marques via 12 'bricks and mortar' locations throughout the country.
- FoodstuffsWeb Content Designer, 2011 - 2012
- NZS.comEditor, 2009 - 2011
- Hot Pyjama ProductionsBusiness Development Manager, 2007 - 2009
- Wattyl NZ LtdIndustrial Sales Representative
- Rock & Ice Aotearoa LtdMarketing Manager
- Mark Lincoln (current)
- NZ Raw (current)
- Cockram Nissan (current)
- Miles Continental (current)
- Mercedes-Benz North Shore (current)
- Chrysler Jeep Dodge North Shore (current)
- Lexus of Christchurch (current)
- Miles Toyota (current)
- Ilam Toyota (current)
- Pacific Toyota (current)
- Miles Limited (current)
- Cockram Kia (current)
Our team is involved with event and print marketing, social media, email marketing, online advertising, and website design, development, and SEO.
The brands that I currently work with are: Toyota, Lexus, Volkswagen, ŠKODA, Nissan, Kia and Mercedes-Benz.
- Electec CollegeAdvanced Certificate in Computer Systems Engineering
- Liverpool UniversityAlmost successfully completed one quarter of an Aerospace Engineering degree.
- Helsby High
The Creator Playbook for Brands – Think Insights – Google
In the YouTube Creator Playbook, we translate the tools and know-how developed by a generation of YouTube content creators to help brands de
Digital talent wars hotting up in 2014: Font :: StopPress
Specialist content and digital roles will see the biggest salary increases among creative and marketing industries this year with increasing
Problems Verifying Your Google Places (Local) Listing?
Verifying your claim to any form of business listing online can be a royal pain in the ass. From postcards sent to physical addresses that d
’s America’s Cup Headline and the Following Onslaught
If you were following Twitter shortly after Emirate Team New Zealand's America's Cup loss, you may have noticed a fair bit of conversation s
New Facebook Promotion Guidelines: Go Nuts! | Mark Lincoln
New guidelines are out for running promotions on Facebook! Find out what you need to know when it comes to running competitions on Facebook.
Google Plus and Social Engagement | Social Media Today
One of the lesser known but major benefits of Google Plus is that you can track the social engagement with any web article. While you can ty
Inviting a Manager to your Google+ Page | Mark Lincoln
Having issues with inviting a Google+ account to be a manager of a Google+ Page? This solution might help.
Analytics profiles will be renamed as views - Analytics Help
With the advent of the new Admin interface in Analytics, we are renaming profiles to views. The term views provides a more accurate descript