“It [the cost versus revenue divide] is not a useful distinction,” says HSBC’s Chris Clark. “Seeing any part of the organisation in that binary way is an old-fashioned mindset. We play a team sport. You can’t win a football game with an entire team of running backs.”
Adds Mr Dragoon: “We need to recognise that a multitude of touchpoints and activities ultimately result in a customer acquiring your products. I’m less interested in having marketing teams take personal credit for what they do and more interested in creating an environment where we achieve the top line together. When there’s a win, we do a look-back over the previous 12 months to find correlations with events they attended, e-mails they opened and samples they downloaded. That’s not the same as claiming credit.”
- Electec CollegeAdvanced Certificate in Computer Systems Engineering
- Liverpool UniversityAlmost successfully completed one quarter of an Aerospace Engineering degree.
- Helsby High
Primarily, our team is involved with social media, email marketing, online advertising, and website design, development, and SEO.
The brands that I currently work with are: Toyota, Lexus, Volkswagen, ŠKODA, Renault, Nissan, Kia, Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Fiat and Alfa Romeo.
- Miles Motor GroupDigital Media Team Leader, 2012 - presentProud to lead the team responsible for the digital channels of one of New Zealand's most successful automotive groups. Our small team of two is responsible for... • building, maintaining and monitoring almost 50 Social Media profiles, • developing dealership websites, • email direct marketing, • and providing reports on digital activity ... for the group's 10 franchise dealerships, service centres, and an independent showroom - representing 13 automotive marques via 14 'bricks and mortar' locations throughout the country.
- FoodstuffsWeb Content Designer, 2011 - 2012
- NZS.comEditor, 2009 - 2011
- Hot Pyjama ProductionsBusiness Development Manager, 2007 - 2009
- Wattyl NZ LtdIndustrial Sales Representative
- Rock & Ice Aotearoa LtdMarketing Manager
- Mark Lincoln (current)
- NZ Raw (current)
- Cockram Nissan (current)
- Miles Continental (current)
- Mercedes-Benz North Shore (current)
- Chrysler Jeep Dodge North Shore (current)
- Lexus of Christchurch (current)
- Miles Toyota (current)
- Ilam Toyota (current)
- Pacific Toyota (current)
- Miles Limited (current)
- Cockram Kia (current)
The Creator Playbook for Brands – Think Insights – Google
In the YouTube Creator Playbook, we translate the tools and know-how developed by a generation of YouTube content creators to help brands de
Digital talent wars hotting up in 2014: Font :: StopPress
Specialist content and digital roles will see the biggest salary increases among creative and marketing industries this year with increasing
Problems Verifying Your Google Places (Local) Listing?
Verifying your claim to any form of business listing online can be a royal pain in the ass. From postcards sent to physical addresses that d
’s America’s Cup Headline and the Following Onslaught
If you were following Twitter shortly after Emirate Team New Zealand's America's Cup loss, you may have noticed a fair bit of conversation s
New Facebook Promotion Guidelines: Go Nuts! | Mark Lincoln
New guidelines are out for running promotions on Facebook! Find out what you need to know when it comes to running competitions on Facebook.
Google Plus and Social Engagement | Social Media Today
One of the lesser known but major benefits of Google Plus is that you can track the social engagement with any web article. While you can ty
Inviting a Manager to your Google+ Page | Mark Lincoln
Having issues with inviting a Google+ account to be a manager of a Google+ Page? This solution might help.
Analytics profiles will be renamed as views - Analytics Help
With the advent of the new Admin interface in Analytics, we are renaming profiles to views. The term views provides a more accurate descript