And I refuse to believe that
I can change the world.
I realize this may be a shock, but
“Happiness comes from within”
Is a lie, and
“Money will make me happy”
So in thirty years, I will tell my children
They are not the most important thing in my life.
My employer will know that
I have my priorities straight because
Is more important than
I tell you this:
Once upon a time
Families stayed together
But this will not be true in my era.
This is a quick fix society
Experts tell me
Thirty years from now, I will be celebrating the tenth anniversary of my divorce.
I do not concede that
I will live in a country of my own making.
In the future,
Environmental destruction will be the norm.
No longer can it be said that
My peers and I care about this Earth.
It will be evident that
My generation is apathetic and lethargic.
It is foolish to presume that
There is hope.
And all of this will come true unless we reverse it.
- Jon Reed. Doing the rounds on Reddit at the moment. Hint: now read it in reverse!
- Miles Motor GroupDigital Media Specialist, 2012 - present
- FoodstuffsWeb Content Designer, 2011 - 2012
- NZS.comEditor, 2009 - 2011
- Hot Pyjama ProductionsBusiness Development Manager, 2007 - 2009
- Wattyl NZ LtdIndustrial Sales Representative
- Rock & Ice Aotearoa LtdMarketing Manager
- Mark Lincoln (current)
- NZ Raw (current)
- Cockram Nissan (current)
- Miles Continental (current)
- Mercedes-Benz North Shore (current)
- Chrysler Jeep Dodge North Shore (current)
- Lexus of Christchurch (current)
- Miles Toyota (current)
- Ilam Toyota (current)
- Pacific Toyota (current)
- Miles Limited (current)
- Cockram Kia (current)
- Electec CollegeAdvanced Certificate in Computer Systems Engineering
- Liverpool UniversityAlmost successfully completed one quarter of an Aerospace Engineering degree.
- Helsby High
Digital talent wars hotting up in 2014: Font :: StopPress
Specialist content and digital roles will see the biggest salary increases among creative and marketing industries this year with increasing
Problems Verifying Your Google Places (Local) Listing?
Verifying your claim to any form of business listing online can be a royal pain in the ass. From postcards sent to physical addresses that d
’s America’s Cup Headline and the Following Onslaught
If you were following Twitter shortly after Emirate Team New Zealand's America's Cup loss, you may have noticed a fair bit of conversation s
New Facebook Promotion Guidelines: Go Nuts! | Mark Lincoln
New guidelines are out for running promotions on Facebook! Find out what you need to know when it comes to running competitions on Facebook.
Google Plus and Social Engagement | Social Media Today
One of the lesser known but major benefits of Google Plus is that you can track the social engagement with any web article. While you can ty
Inviting a Manager to your Google+ Page | Mark Lincoln
Having issues with inviting a Google+ account to be a manager of a Google+ Page? This solution might help.
Analytics profiles will be renamed as views - Analytics Help
With the advent of the new Admin interface in Analytics, we are renaming profiles to views. The term views provides a more accurate descript