Think about it: There's something wonderful about this -- the true democratization of video.
When I started in my broadcast career way back in '78, you needed a $2 million edit suite and a TV station to reach a few hundred thousand people. Now you can do that with a smartphone, with far better quality and a nearly unlimited worldwide audience.
The fact that you can shoot a video in the car and place it (in completely raw, unedited form) in front of the world and then earn $150K with it is astonishing to me.
- Arizona State UniversityAssistant Director Business Services, 2015 - present
- Arizona State UniversityBusiness Analyst, 2013 - 2015
- Arizona State UniversityInternational Communications Coordinator for the American English and Culture Program, 2011 - 2013
- Food for the HungrySocial Media Manager, 2006 - 2011
- Biola UniversityTeacher's Assistant, 2003 - 2005
- ChocObeanShift Manager, 1999 - 2004
- Arizona State UniversityMaster of Public Administration - Concentration in Nonprofit Administration, 2012 - 2015
- Duke UniversityCertificate of Non-profit Management, 2010 - 2010
- Biola UniversityIntercultural Studies, 2002 - 2005
- Irvine Valley College2001 - 2002
- Capistrano Valley High School1997 - 2001
Facebook Inc: NASDAQ:FB quotes & news - Google Finance
Get detailed financial information on Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) including real-time stock quotes, historical charts & financial news, all
YouScan.me - Social & Video QR code campaigns and analytics
Generate QR Codes and track results. Free Personal, Forward, Social and Video QR codes with Campaign management and analytics.
If Google's Management Doesn't Use Google+, Then Why Should You?
One of the most important rules in software is to eat your own dog food. The concept is simple: if you have confidence in your product,
Global Internet Traffic Expected to Quadruple by 2015 [INFOGRAPHIC]
What does the explosion of connected devices mean for worldwide Internet traffic? And which devices and regions will see the most growth? Ou