Portal name: History of Dollingstown
Current location: https://goo.gl/XcuNMe
Google Street View: https://goo.gl/KRZZqF
I visited this portal yesterday and this portal is on private residential property. Indeed one of the residences asked me why I was outside his house, I told the gentleman about the game and he was raging this mistake could happen. I showed the gentleman the in-app edit of location.
The streetview unfortunately was taken prior to the houses being built, but clearly the sign in the submissions isn't in a housing estate.
I searched for the portal from the picture and found it on reverse side of this portal. https://goo.gl/RK99gJ Ulster Scots of Dollingstown
I would request this portals removal to help residence in cul de sac, and due to fact another portal is at true location, I can't see point in honoring this dishonest submission. Merge portal and add photos to gallery.
A couple days after first started playing a met another enlightened player, he said I should play Ingress around my life and don’t make it my life, it’s a dogma on how i’ve tried to approach how I play. 90% is played during a lunchtime escape from work and then walking my faithful friend in the evening, the other 10% ah well thats when I can’t just help myself.
Family time is sacrosanct and the only damage from that is too my uniques stat, days trips out are non Ingressing as is most of the weekends. Which is pretty much the reason why I haven’t bothered doing any missions, no point tormenting myself over a category which I know I can’t commit time too.
I like to think I won’t be hit by dreaded 16 burnout due to how i’ve try to conduct my playing, In saying that, phone will stay in the pocket much more and i’m less likely to feel it such a necessity to do that lunchtime walk if it's raining. I’ve always played by setting myself little targets that won’t stop now, next target is platinum builder.
Thank you those that have helped me along the way, especially those silly Smurfs for giving me all the lovely AP.
Listen to Zello: @gcat to channel "Enlightened NI" shared by Horlix
Shared messages from Zello walkie-talkie app
Portal - Wifi file transfers - Android Apps on Google Play
Getting pictures, videos, and other files from your computer onto your phone should be quick and painless. Portal helps by making it as easy
Google Opinion Rewards - Android Apps on Google Play
Answer quick surveys and earn Google Play credits with Google Opinion Rewards, an app created by Google Consumer Surveys.Getting started is