2014 was a good year. Bring on 2015, year of the dragon.
ALL trials should be published. If a researcher removed data from a trial, it would be called misconduct. Yet somehow it is acceptable to perform ten trials and only publish one. Please help send a message that this is NOT acceptable.
There is a fantastic TED talk on the subject. Dr Goldacre discusses many specific examples of publication bias, and I swear they will blow your mind. Watch it here: http://bit.ly/YLCokp
1. Share this message with the hashtag #OnePlus #InsanityWeek
2. Go insane!
Update: the Google form is no longer compulsory. All the entries in the form will be considered as others.
The contest for Day 3 starts now and will close on Thursday, October 16 at 12.00 pm GMT (6.00 am CST).
More info about this contest: http://bit.ly/InsanityWkD3
- St. Petersburg CollegeComputer Science, 2012 - present
- UnedAdministración de Empresas, present
- Carlos III de MadridAdministración de Empresas, 2009 - 2010
- Complutense de MadridSpanish Philology, 2007 - 2009
- Saint Louis University of MadridInt. Business & Psychology, 2006 - 2007
Oh that mountain would not be compared to another one, for it was the only mountain on which the Sun could bath its erubescent rays at its rise and set.
And that Sun, may it not be compared to another sun, for it was the only one to illuminate a valley that had been embraced by the most elegant ob-longed mountain.
- Idealiner, LLCProgrammer, 2010 - presentWorking on moonshots.
- Entegra PowerDatabase Administrator, 2005 - 2007Worked as DBA, migrating old systems from TECO to new DB for Entegra Energy.
FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler: This Is How We Will Ensure Net Neutrality | WIRED
I am proposing the FCC use its Title II authority to implement and enforce open internet protections, banning paid prioritization, and the b
Southern City To Homeless People: Get Out Or Get Arrested
Updated on Aug. 22, 2013 at 3 p.m. EST
A free and open world depends on a free and open web. | Google
A free and open world depends on a free and open Internet. Governments alone, working behind closed doors, should not direct its future. The
UK spy agency intercepted webcam images of millions of Yahoo users
• Optic Nerve program collected Yahoo webcam images in bulk • 1.8m users targeted by GCHQ in six-month period alone • Yahoo: 'A whole new le