1) High school freshman with a baritone that has a broken handle
2) 8th grader who walks to school
3) 4th grader who got a ride to school because the bus took a wrong turn and skipped our street. How this is possible in an age of turn-by-turn directions?
- NFIB, Washington, DCWeb marketing, SEO, present
- CoStar Group, Freddie Mac
- Dewey Ballantine, Advisory Board Company
Let me know what kind of content you'd like me to share with you:
- SEO, social media and marketing
- My failed attempts at humor and/or cleverness. Never both, usually neither.
- Catholic and spiritual content
- Small business and entrepreneurs
- Personal, family and photos
- University of Massachusetts at Amherst
Periscope Tutorial: How [and Why] Use Twitter's Periscope
Everything you need to know about Twitter's Periscope - the new live streaming kid on the block. View, broadcast, and discover the world bey
Social media cheat sheet – super speedy, all you needy - The Pink Group
Super speedy, all you needy, social media cheat sheet. Everything you need to know about branding your social media channels.
5 Clever Ways to Get Customer Reviews That Convert
How do you get customer reviews that help you achieve conversion rates as high as 68.7%? We unveil 5 clever ways that are guaranteed to work
Small Business Economic Trends Survey - NFIB Optimism Index
Small business economic trends survey of optimism from the NFIB Research Foundation from the monthly SBET poll.
Search Engine Land: Must Read News About Search Marketing & Search E...
Search Engine Land is a must read hub for news and information about search engine marketing, optimization and how search engines such as Go
How To Start Marketing Your Business (A 3-Month Plan)
You just launched your new small business. Congrats! But now what? You've got a great website and you're ready to start selling widgets or g
Small Biz Survival: Where to register a business online
My friend Allison Aldrige-Saur asked for a list of online places to register a business. She had Yelp, Google Places and several others, but
Business Resources and How To Articles for Small Businesses | NFIB
Find essential business-building information and tips to support your business success through NFIB's resource center.
Why CBS Should Keep Its Business Out Of CNET’s Business
I find it hard to believe that anyone from the CBS Corporation would try to dictate what CBS News could and couldn't cover because of CBS bu
Facebook Seminar Recap: Tips for Small Business | NFIB
NFIB, a small business association, provides discounts, research, online forums, networking, state and federal lobbying for small businesses
Content Marketing: How to Build an Audience that Builds Your Business | ...
Do smarter content marketing with our free ebook series, helpful tutorials, and ongoing content marketing articles.
I-9s Compliance, Avoding Heavy Fines, E-Verify Requirements - Free Immig...
Do you know how to comply with I-9s and E-Verify? What are the odds you will be fined and how are those fines calculated? This free webinar